Official Club Stuff Ask Lions_Insider!

Remove this Banner Ad

Which side of the race were you sitting on? We try to encourage them to spread out as much they can!
Just to the south of the race. I have since realised that maybe the guys focused more on the other end of the ground and other areas they don't always get to. I've probably had it too good for so long and in this regard. Just use to having 6 or 7 come along there as they all come back to the race. It's not a biggy, it just struck me as it's been too few wins lately to get that experience.:p:(:$

No worries, and we appreciate your thoughts and that you raised the with us, that's what this is all about after all. We can learn more about what you want and you can learn more about how we operate. We are looking to update our EDM's next season to be less text heavy and to the point however this will take time as our Graphic Design team will need to work on this in the off season (amongst all the other campaigns they are inundated with!).
FYI - us office-workers read the text-heavy articles at work where videos can't be watched. Long detailed articles are excellent. I watch maybe 5-10% of videos, read 100% of articles.

Hey Lions_Insider, what is the name of the song that is used in that player intro dance video? Someone asked about it on Reddit and now it's stuck in my head, but my a Capella and beat boxing mashup isn't good enough to get Shazam to recognise it.

We're in the process of organising something following the season, going into next year with a few key footy people. Mitch Robinson and Jackson Paine were great however they've both busy with other commitments this time around.

And thanks for the feedback re audio - we're looking to post as much as our audio content going forward.

Hi Lions Insider, I just wanted to acknowledge that the Lions have been great recently making lots of audio content available and that it is really appreciated. Longer segments like Brad Sewell's hour long interview with Fages and the Chris Johnson retrospective piece are great to hear as well as more regular segments with Fagan, players and Dany Daley is often very interesting on the games too. So cheers to you!!

Just returned after a qld holiday , went into the lion shop and bought a few items , however found the service a little under wellming and disinterested. Needs work on customer service I thought

Just returned after a qld holiday , went into the lion shop and bought a few items , however found the service a little under wellming and disinterested. Needs work on customer service I thought

They're usually really good. Might have just got someone on a bad day.

Or maybe their service is scaled on how many bigfooty likes you get. That could explain it as well.

Was after the last game on the Monday , so I guess they could have had a huge Saturday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Lions Insider, I just wanted to acknowledge that the Lions have been great recently making lots of audio content available and that it is really appreciated. Longer segments like Brad Sewell's hour long interview with Fages and the Chris Johnson retrospective piece are great to hear as well as more regular segments with Fagan, players and Dany Daley is often very interesting on the games too. So cheers to you!!
Thanks for the feedback Hanley! We are trying to get more audio content up and have an exciting development in this space coming soon...

Thanks for the feedback, will pass it on. I think they were training up a new staff member on this day which is why the service may have been a little off. If you're back up here again let us know and we will make sure you have a better experience.

Thanks for the feedback, will pass it on. I think they were training up a new staff member on this day which is why the service may have been a little off. If you're back up here again let us know and we will make sure you have a better experience.

Thank you for the offer ! Not a big deal . Came quite a way so expectations were high

Cheers

Hopefully Lions Insider can let me know if there is anything going...

If you're desperately after an answer to things from the club in a certain timeframe then I would suggest that a call to the club would be best. There isn't a guarantee that the club monitors this site all the time.

Hi Lions Insider - is there any way as a Lions Member I can purchase GF tickets through the Club?

The guy I sat next to on Saturday got his ticket through the Lions. Apparently we were the only club that still had any packages left. Cost him $1400 for a prelim/GF package.

Hi Lions Insider - is there any way as a Lions Member I can purchase GF tickets through the Club?
Hi, we don't receive an allocation for members (unless we make the grand final of course). We do receive a corporate allocation but this is sold out. Best bet is to contact the AFL event office to see if they have any remaining tickets/packages: https://afleventoffice.com.au/grand_final_packages.asp

Remove this Banner Ad

Back