Official Team Thread The Sin City Swamprats S24 Official Team Thread - Congrats philreich

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm predicting we are going to be Swans-like :thumbsu:

Welp. Not the result we deserved. Four losses now puts us behind the eightball, and I can promise you all that changes will be made this week.

We have the Gold City Royals this week. Traditionally we play for the Golden Rat trophy, which they hold. Let's get into them and #gettheratback

SwampStats Round 4

Disappointing result, and little to be enthused about in the stats, though rookies bergholt and drazah continue to perform well onfield and off, and Butler and philreich is proving to be an excellent ruck->rover combination

upload_2017-8-27_20-15-27.png

Season stats, and for the first time, the leaders in each category have been highlighted. philreich and Butler clearly our most consistent performers so far.

upload_2017-8-27_21-21-54.png

News on the hashtag front
upload_2017-8-27_23-32-26.png

Still no. 2 on the Hit Parade, but with a second song entering the Top 10 with a bullet, I urge all Swamprats to get behind your leader's push to become the only BF user to have 2 hashtags reach #1
:cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Week 4 posting stats?

Apologies for the delays.

I was too caught up in #sackantbear and my own being unwell for the last couple of days to get this done.

Anyway here are the posting stats for Round 4

Round 4 Posting Stats.jpg

Some notable things that came out of this week in no particular order

• Butler is a remarkably consistent individual so far with 39, 56, 39, 56
  • Ant Bear maintains his ridiculous 87.5 average of posts in a given week. We're approaching Don Bradman like numbers here so far.
  • MaxMinch in one round doubled her output from the first 3 rounds combined (29 in 3 rounds to 29 against the Furies).
  • Most number of posters with more than 10 posts in a match thread (14)
Keep up the good work my fellow Swampies.

Apologies for the delays.

I was too caught up in #sackantbear and my own being unwell for the last couple of days to get this done.

Anyway here are the posting stats for Round 4

View attachment 410567Butler is a remarkably consistent individual so far with 39, 56, 39, 56
This is actually ridiculous.

There is no justice in the sim, but there is revenge on the simmers...maybe.

Anyway, looking ahead, we have the Gumbies (formerly Geelong Wolves) this week, who are captained by ex-Swamprats Golumless and Noobz0r. This has been allocated as Heritage Round, therefore for this week only we will revert to the Alberton Swamprats and hope that the sim doesn't recognise us. The game is at our old stomping ground Alberton
Oval,
upload_2017-9-3_20-15-29.jpeg
and we will be wearing our Heritage jumpers.
395233_dace324b4a80cf4dfb4e790d68e6dc10.PNG

I started to do up jumpers with names on them last night, but soon realised that, from behind, they look exactly like the guernseys you were presented with on pg 1 of this thread :oops:

However, I am working on getting guest appearances from ex-Swamprats, and perhaps even club icon Macca19 will grace us with his presence this week...

I've worked out what our problem is: we're continually being asked to compete with teams above us on the ladder, and this week is no different. Makes life pretty tough......

I think it's a #scandal worth investigating in all seriousness, why we always have to play teams above us

I've worked out what our problem is: we're continually being asked to compete with teams above us on the ladder, and this week is no different. Makes life pretty tough......
The 5 teams we've lost to are actually the top 5 teams on the ladder.

#toughdraw

Remove this Banner Ad

Back