Player Sponsorship 2017 AFL Player Scharenberg - Copeland dinner p 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like they had a great time CFC2010

They are sleeping at Nonno & Nonnas house tonight.

Just got off the phone with them to get a run down on their day.

Not all players in attendance but enough to keep them all happy. Max my oldest did his dad proud by getting Daicos's signature. :)

Considering how cold it was today (not that you would know :p) they had a blast......heaps of signatures and
activities and a Pies goody bag at the end.

The wife wasn't allowed onto the ground with the players so no more photos to share.

Thanks Magpie Girl and bigfooty.......how simple is it following Collingwood as a kid even in our current predicament? :D

Not sure Dave I assume because they were all in different groups and maybe people taking photos would have caused too much interruption to the clinic.

Now that is brilliant.

You can't buy like that.
Actually, the sponsorship bought it :D

(I'll see myself out)

No, all jokes aside, no you can't.
It's the most important thing of all, family and kids

Last edited:
Just found a pic of my daughter on The Source video on the Pies Site with De Goey.

image.jpeg

The winners of the tickets to the Copeland are

Shellz
Temploar
Ulahoopski
Axe

The event is on Friday 6th October at the Palladium, Crown

Congratulations everyone.

Please let me know asap if you can go, and PM me your names and addresses.
Thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope you have a great night Temp.

Thanks mate. I am thrilled. Very nervous haha I will get to see the boys up close.

Hopefully Darcy sees me there and recognises me as I already met him a few times.

At least I get an excuse to dress up. I haven't worn a suit in years!
Have a great night.

Ps at the dinner, if you see any nasty SA types lurking near my Scharenberg trying to lure him, tell them it's not worth copping my wrath

Have a great night.

Ps at the dinner, if you see any nasty SA types lurking near my Scharenberg trying to lure him, tell them it's not worth copping my wrath

Dont worry mate. Agent T Is on the case! He's mine too you know.

Speaking of crimes, how much longer are you required to sport that avatar? Its an absolute affront to the senses.

1st of Jan.

Lucky craffles wasn't online to accept, I offered double or nothing on the second Essendon game :$

Remove this Banner Ad

Back