Player Sponsorship 2017 AFL Player Scharenberg - Copeland dinner p 23

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a safe space where we don't have any anxiety about finals.

No need for anxiety as an Essendon fan, we will get spanked by Sydney. I'll join you in the safe space

Come on guys, I need a response

Axe
Shellz
Ulahoopski
Last year it was a simple train ride. This year it would involve the full planes, trains and automobiles script. It was a great night but
I'm going to have to pass this one up :(. Hope whoever's redrawn for it has as much fun as I did last year. Cheers.

Last year it was a simple train ride. This year it would involve the full planes, trains and automobiles script. It was a great night but
I'm going to have to pass this one up :(. Hope whoever's redrawn for it has as much fun as I did last year. Cheers.

I am going to be a godfather this weekend and have just bought a new suit.....just sayin....... Magpie Girl....:D

I am going to be a godfather this weekend and have just bought a new suit.......just sayin......@Magie Girl....:D
Nice one. I tried the 'take one for the team' angle earlier in the year. It did not work :(

Nice one. I tried the 'take one for the team' angle earlier in the year. It did not work :(

It's not what you know Apex its who ($) you know :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why don't we just let Eddie decide? :eek:

:D :p

(I'll see myself out now....)

Any tips? What did you get up to last year / what was on the programme? I've never been.

How was the food and beverages? :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back