Bluemour Discussion Thread VI (cont. in Part VII)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we are ruling out the possibility that if Giants win, that Kelly stays? He could believe they could win several in a row?
He wants to come home. His aim is a Premiership. If he gets his Premiership, what is stopping him from returning home after honoring his contract in full?

Young bloke at work plays footy with Devon Smiths cousin out werribee way. Told me today Smith has basically told geelong to make it happen. Also that the players 'feel' that Kelly maybe off to the Saints should he leave but no one is sure.

I would be shocked if he goes to saints.. Their key position and ruck stocks are questionable

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No problems with Cuningham will sign on shortly
We're into Devon Smith big time wants more midfield time won't get it GWS
Barass70 with two out of the middle...

In all seriousness, thank you for sharing. Makes for a very cold period without any information.

Sen caller

GC Hartlett and 1st rd
Port Gibbs
Carlton Lynch

:)
Not a chance in hell.

Lynch is worth pick one and some. GC will not let him go for less than 3 first round picks in the teens, or pick 2-8 and another first round selection.

Key forward, shown plenty. Put him in a good side - or, at least, in a side with a midfield, which renders us out - and he'll kick 80 goals a season.

Not a chance in hell.

Lynch is worth pick one and some. GC will not let him go for less than 3 first round picks in the teens, or pick 2-8 and another first round selection.

Key forward, shown plenty. Put him in a good side - or, at least, in a side with a midfield, which renders us out - and he'll kick 80 goals a season.
exactly no chance the SUNS trade him

Not keen on D Smith. Smacks of 2nd/3rd choice type thing as others fall off the shopping list. Ok if we pay next to nothing. Rather not pay a premium pick. We have outside mids...we need some mids with physicality.

Surrounded by stars there with no focus on his game. Huge risk at another club.

I would be shocked if he goes to saints.. Their key position and ruck stocks are questionable

As would I, as i said he only told me Smith said it was more of a feel than anything else, seems he is keeping his cards quite close to his chest. Suprised by barass comments on Smith... hope he gets to Geebungs tbh!

Cuningham news is a beautiful thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back