Song contest part 6; Host - royboy2; Theme - Songs you like to sing; Botes due Sunday 11:00PM AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still struggling to come up with a decent nom, even google hasn't helped.

That's one of the good things about this contest, discovering new music, I hadn't listened to Kurt Vile before but after someone nommed Pretty Pimpin I've been listening to that a lot and some of his other stuff too.

Kurt Vile was in The War on Drugs for their first couple of albums before going solo.

Elton Johns Wig . Strangest Thing was off their 4th album A Deeper Understanding. Well worth a listen
Older stuff like Lost in a Dream and Slant Ambient also very good.

I reckon that s**t show is better than the one you ran last night.
I reckon you're not in a position to comment on anyone's effort being a "s**t show"

Kurt Vile was in The War on Drugs for their first couple of albums before going solo.

Elton Johns Wig . Strangest Thing was off their 4th album A Deeper Understanding. Well worth a listen
Older stuff like Lost in a Dream and Slant Ambient also very good.

I actually think I underboted you.

hadn't listened to of the war on drugs before but I enjoyed it

I reckon you're not in a position to comment on anyone's effort being a "s**t show"

I'll do what I like, venom sucker

Why don't you go bang Ulahoopski?
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have pointed this out repeatedly, but we truly have the #worsthostever
I was set to give everyone 5 votes as well as I walked in the door tonight. Blame that on EJW.

Noms due tomorrow night, WTF?!

The weekend comp always goes for 4 days. TBH I'd rather it be 2 to nom then 2 to vote rather than 1 then 3. That really drags for me.

The weekend comp always goes for 4 days. TBH I'd rather it be 2 to nom then 2 to vote rather than 1 then 3. That really drags for me.

I think we are getting 2.5 to nom and 16 to vote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back