Leppa - did he say Richmond or Brisbane?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin Leppitsch quoted "Brisbane are a circus". That's what you want to hear from a three time premiership player. Ungrateful prick

What was the context of the comment (didn't hear it so wondering) - ie what was the question or comment that spawned that as a reply?

What was the context of the comment (didn't hear it so wondering) - ie what was the question or comment that spawned that as a reply?
How good is the feeling from what you experienced last year? "Brisbane are a circus"

Justin Leppitsch quoted "Brisbane are a circus". That's what you want to hear from a three time premiership player. Ungrateful prick

I though he said that Richmond are a circus, as in that the fans create a carnival atmosphere. I think he chose the wrong word because he was caught off guard by the BT approach. I thought he was respectful and did not actually comment about the Lions, just Richmond.

My Dad just rang me from Vic to tell me that as well. Said "Brisbane are a Circus"
Really very disappointing thing to say.
I mean if that was the case, he was the ringmaster!!
Really surprised by that to be honest!!!

I though he said that Richmond are a circus, as in that the fans create a carnival atmosphere. I think he chose the wrong word because he was caught off guard by the BT approach. I thought he was respectful and did not actually comment about the Lions, just Richmond.
Definitely said Brisabane are a circus. Just reflects how s**t a leader of men he was!!

My Dad just rang me from Vic to tell me that as well. Said "Brisbane are a Circus"
Really very disappointing thing to say.
I mean if that was the case, he was the ringmaster!!
Really surprised by that to be honest!!!

Let the boys know what he said robbo18....get them fired up!

...and I hope Browny hears about it and tells him to pull his bloody head in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For someone who missed the comments this is how I feel at the moment with what may or may not have been said

0c01418c4eb488a733ebf340f2579a1a.gif

BT: "...and how do you compare this, you know, to where you were in terms of Brisbane and you know the Tiger army behind you?"
JL: "Oh yeah well Brisbane's a bit of a circus isn't it as a footy club, you know it, um and it's an exciting time for our fans because it's been a long time since we've had any success, so ah it's good..."

BT: "...and how do you compare this, you know, to where you were in terms of Brisbane and you know the Tiger army behind you?"
JL: "Oh yeah well Brisbane's a bit of a circus isn't it as a footy club, you know it, um and it's an exciting time for our fans because it's been a long time since we've had any success, so ah it's good..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back