Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robbo on SEN last night. Asked if we can talk about and use the term "woman drivers". Was shocked he was,that he was told it probably isn't a good idea. Asked how long it's been that way. Gotta wonder. Takin the piss or serious?

Robbo on SEN last night. Asked if we can talk about and use the term "woman drivers". Was shocked he was,that he was told it probably isn't a good idea. Asked how long it's been that way. Gotta wonder. Takin the piss or serious?

Holy Buddha! Missed that acute wise observation.

I'm off for TGO's favourite Yuk Cha lunch of Donuts stuffed with Dimmies.

'We allllll know 'bout Lazy Susans. She was the waitress at the Chinese Caff in Bendigo when I was the Fullofit Forward and we had our Mad Mondays... or was that Mad Months'.

Hark brothers, for the teachings flowed thick and fast at the disgorging of Wednesday night's sermon, like dead horse from a freshly-filled squeeze bottle.

A minute and a half of pure, unsullied counsel that demand recitation, with so much to unpack.

----

Nerdling: Hello Robbo.

TGO: Hello Gerard.

Nerdling: The Killers, they're your yes?

TGO: Nahh, don't know 'em.

Nerdling, stunned: You DON'T KNOW the Killers?

TGO: Well I KNOW 'em, but I don't know what songs they sing. Ya know I'm not good on music, other than the music that I like, I've told ya that a hundred times. When you said it I thought, I might know this song, but nah.

Nerdling: It's the new one, 'The Man' which actually fits really well as the soundtrack for the finals series.

TGO: NAHWONDER I hadn't heard of it. But Mike Brady's back!

Nerdling: He is.

TGO: Yeah I'm happy with that. I'm happy with that.

Nerdling: So that's something.

TGO: And who else?

Nerdling: Dami Im...

TGO: Don't know it.

Nerdling: ...from Eurovision.

TGO: Him or her?

Nerdling: Her.

TGO: Don't know her.

Nerdling: She's splendid.

TGO: Is she?

Nerdling: She'll sing the national anthem.

TGO: Good on 'er, I hope it goes really really well.

Nerdling: Yeaheheheh right.

TGO: I DO! I mean it's gotta be, it's GOTTA go really really well! Is she Australian?

Nerdling: Yes.

TGO: Oh OHHH is she the Australian in Eurovision?

TGO: Right.

Nerdling: Where she was going to win until they realised, hell an Australian's going to win Eurovision!, so they cooked up the votes...

TGO: RIGGED! REALLY!?

Nerdling: Oh yeah, they cooked that up terribly!

TGO: Goodness.

Last edited:
Hark brothers, for the teachings flowed thick and fast at the disgorging of last night's sermon, like dead horse from a freshly-filled squeeze bottle.

A minute and a half of pure, unsullied counsel that demand recitation, with so much to unpack.

----

Nerdling: Hello Robbo.

TGO: Hello Gerard.

Nerdling: The Killers, they're your yes?

TGO: Nahh, don't know 'em.

Nerdling, stunned: You DON'T KNOW the Killers?

TGO: Well I KNOW 'em, but I don't know what songs they sing. Ya know I'm not good on music, other than the music that I like, I've told ya that a hundred times. When you said it I thought, I might know this song, but nah.

Nerdling: It's the new one, 'The Man' which actually fits really well as the soundtrack for the finals series.

TGO: NAHWONDER I hadn't heard of it. But Mike Brady's back!

Nerdling: He is.

TGO: Yeah I'm happy with that. I'm happy with that.

Nerdling: So that's something.

TGO: And who else?

Nerdling: Dami Im...

TGO: Don't know it.

Nerdling: ...from Eurovision.

TGO: Him or her?

Nerdling: Her.

TGO: Don't know her.

Nerdling: She's splendid.

TGO: Is she?

Nerdling: She'll sing the national anthem.

TGO: Good on 'er, I hope it goes really really well.

Nerdling: Yeaheheheh right.

TGO: I DO! I mean it's gotta be, it's GOTTA go really really well! Is she Australian?

TGO: Oh OHHH is she the Australian in Eurovision?

TGO: Right.

Nerdling: Where she was going to win until they realised, hell an Australian's going to win Eurovision!, so they cooked up the votes...

TGO: RIGGED! REALLY!?

Nerdling: Oh yeah, they cooked that up terribly!

TGO: Goodness.

It was a privilege to witness that opening sequence.

Yet lo, there was more brothers.

Upon sighting past 'greats' debase themselves attempting to abseil down a wall, He did wonder aloud ...

TGO: Was it nervy? Be honest Kingy.

The one they call Kingy: Uhhhm. It was just difficult...

*cue footage of Browny slipping and stumbling while dangling from a rope*

Collective: Ohhhh!

The one they call Kingy: That was a big hit! We laughed for twenty minutes after that. And it was like, somebody tripping over then making out they didn't trip over running down a hill ...

*more footage of blokes coming asunder*

Collective: OHHH!

TGO, framing things perfectly: Gettin' home at 4am avalookat'em.

A glorious mental image to meditate on brothers.

All hail the wonders of TGO.

Again his prophesies proved correct.

- There is no reason to be frightened of (the infidel) Sydney.

- Eshhenndawn will be too quick *, **.

Both prophesies were again proved totally correct.

* Obvious to all TGOs loyal followers but not disbelievers, the Word "fast" is no longer used because of the other meanings. Once TGO went on a two hour fast that precluded consumption of donuts stuffed with dimmies (the sacrament) and holy Corona water. The results were unpleasant.

** Similarly the word "speed" cannot be used in connection with EFC. TGO has made his position on this issue quite clear.

I predict TGO's sermon of tomorrow night will be intoxicating due to the awesomeness of the weekend's start to the finals - TGO will rise to heights that few could have predicted when he was dobbing sausage rolls for the Sandhurst 2's

Brothers, I unearthed another TGO gem whilst admiring his holy scripture in the Herald Sun this morning.

TGO again proving his deep and unsurpassed knowledge of the AFL when describing Luke Shuey's match winning goal - "Kick it and the Eagles win. Miss it and they lose"

Brothers, I unearthed another TGO gem whilst admiring his holy scripture in the Herald Sun this morning.

TGO again proving his deep and unsurpassed knowledge of the AFL when describing Luke Shuey's match winning goal - "Kick it and the Eagles win. Miss it and they lose"

Wonderful work from acolyte Workhorse.

Oh this insight and acumen of TGO is yet another a lesson to all us Brothers and ... er...umm .. Brother Sisters ... erm ...Brothsters...

All Praise Mayo

Hunker down and Testateify

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TGO now on his SEN pulpit delivering encyclicals -

_ Gee double u ... erm .... Dubbleyew Essshh ...umm...erm

- We don't live in slo moww time ... we live in real time... (on the Shuey free)

- You can't lay the blame at Francis... (on absolving Essendon kiddies - Forgot Francis didn't play)

- Vlastuin is the Glennrcher of Reechmon' ...

- anyfink can happen nexx week

- Ken Hinkley is a peepellzz person

- Hurley's role has been sucking awf ...

I sense that the holy Corona has been imbibed, the belly is full of donuts and deep fried pizza. Expect wondrous utterances tonight on Foxy Loxxy. There may be 'Words'.

Hunker down and testate etc

Sydney Greenstreet in Casablanca, like an older brother.

View attachment 414478
1bzQ5jw.jpg

Uncanny. (Good word, that.)

Last night on 360 discussing the most at stake at the MVP awards:

Jordan Lewis: "I think if the kegs run dry wouldn't it? What do you do?"

TGO: "Yeah, ohh, pfft, we've all been in that situation. You look at them, you're kidding. You're kidding. What do you mean that there's no beer left? What? Who organised this show?"

Praise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back