No Oppo Supporters Geelong MCG tears

Where should the Tigers Cats final be played?

• Mcg

Votes: 145 79.7%
  • Not Simmonds

Votes: 37 20.3%

• Total voters
Apparently and I have no reason not to believe it but his son called up one of the stations and said it happened and was what set off a punch on in the crowd. Others on this board may have been there and witnessed it so will leave to them to confirm/deny

Trout discussed it multiple times on Twitter. Complained but it went nowhere

Jesus wept

This wasn't brought up when Geelong played countless other teams in finals at the G,only playing Richmond have they cooked up a stink.

#weareeveryonesgrandfinal

This wasn't brought up when Geelong played countless other teams in finals at the G,only playing Richmond have they cooked up a stink.

#weareeveryonesgrandfinal

Yep, exactly what I replied with ha ha

I have it on good authority joelsyt swore at the mcg on friday, cheered at the mcg on friday, chanted at the mcg on friday, and booed at thr mcg on friday

Surely such anti social behaviour warrants a perma ban from bigfooty for bringing shame upon our house?

This Is Anfield

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Podcaster
Feb 25, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, England, Furies
May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton

This Is Anfield

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Podcaster
Feb 25, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, England, Furies
The only time I've been to a game in Geelong I was spat on also so these thin skinned Geelong fans can simply go and **** themselves in the neck.
I do believe that Anne & Ben have never spent an evening in this fine establishment.
upload_2017-9-11_12-36-33.jpeg

The handbaggers make me laugh... makes me happy we are feared now thou

Mitch: "So who have you complained to?"

Anna: "The AFL, Geelong Football Club, Richmond Football Club, the MCC"

I can see this ending up at International Criminal Court at The Hague. Don't reckon Anna is letting this one go. What's the AFL going to do? Void the game and have it replayed at KP? lol...s**t they might

cannot

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 30, 2016
^^ ""Flat World Champions".
AFL Club
Richmond

I can see this ending up at International Criminal Court at The Hague. Don't reckon Anna is letting this one go. What's the AFL going to do? Void the game and have it replayed at KP? lol...s**t they might

genocide case, 103
genocide case 104
war crime 407
african water crisis
....and here is anna from geelong south complaining about something

Slipps

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond

Imagine Anne was at the punt road end... or in the grog squad in the last quarter !
Ben must be a table tennis supporter
(Edit) he was actually there to watch the umpires not the game makes sense

Back