No Oppo Supporters Opposition posters say the strangest things - Carlton posters ONLY

You are just out of camera shot T :p

MENZIES-620.jpg

how's the entitlement of this bloke?

bludrew79

Team Captain
Sep 15, 2008
Croydon
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Houston Rockets Oakland A's
Really enjoying the "his Dad played 61 games for Norf in the early 80's" argument the Norf fans keep dropping...

90% of them wouldn't have clue who Phil Kelly even was.

Dal Santo and Josh Gibson both played more games for them than Phil

gotta young daughter, esky?

22 wasn't she ?

Edit, she said We go and watch the game and support good play, we even clap,a good mark even for the opposition..

Do you believe that?

They'd be feral no doubt

Last edited:

I AM CARLTON

Club Legend
Mar 9, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Really enjoying the "his Dad played 61 games for Norf in the early 80's" argument the Norf fans keep dropping...

90% of them wouldn't have clue who Phil Kelly even was.

Dal Santo and Josh Gibson both played more games for them than Phil

61 games thats more then the number of supporters Norf have...

22 wasn't she ?

Edit, she said that she's a good supporter loves the game claps a good mark even for the opposition..
Do you believe that?
thought she was younger - still scary I reckon.......and you are way too young to have a 22 year old daughter - look at you - you're gorgeous.......

As he should be. Blue and white cat lacks authenticity.

"THE heavily-painted face of Geelong’s cheer squad has told of his nightmare run-in with homophobic and violent footy fans at the MCG where he was sledged and nearly bashed. To add insult to injury, the shocking abuse came from fellow Cats supporters.
They were yelling ‘you effin freak’, ‘effin f----t’, they kept calling me p-----r and a f----t. My friend Raelene was behind me and I heard them calling her an ‘effin old C’.”

Jun 6, 2007
Footscray
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sunderland,Pelicans, LA Kings
"THE heavily-painted face of Geelong’s cheer squad has told of his nightmare run-in with homophobic and violent footy fans at the MCG where he was sledged and nearly bashed. To add insult to injury, the shocking abuse came from fellow Cats supporters.
They were yelling ‘you effin freak’, ‘effin f----t’, they kept calling me p-----r and a f----t. My friend Raelene was behind me and I heard them calling her an ‘effin old C’.”
Oh.:$

Goldtone

Debutant
Apr 30, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
Does the AFL have dry areas for families, I know the soccer does?

I spose when there are 90 odd thousand in attendance you grab a seat wherever you can get one.
Yeah, the dry area at the G is right in front of a bar.

I sat there with my young son at the Carlton v Richmond game. Wished I'd brought a couple of pairs of earmuffs and an umbrella to keep the tiger spittle off our heads.

Needless to say, we'll pick a different spot next time.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I have definitely felt intimidated by the crowd at the footy before...funnily enough at a Geelong game once I moved seats at half time because the row of men behind me were behaving like absolute pigs.

My sister and I were jeered and heckled at when we left a Geelong game a few years ago by group of blokes at Etihad..

Richmond supporters are feral this year a handful of them in the Carlton members caused a fight, drinking and started mouthing off security removed them in his way he threw a full beer over the crowd, our seats are up the back near the standing room, Richmond games can be bad as are Essendon (they are the worst) yes it can be intimidating

Last edited:

Bluey24

Club Legend
Oct 17, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
They'd only kicked one goal....that's legitimate

Having said that...if they where near the grog squad
Why wouldn't you approach security on the night

Yeh nah

We where heckled by Geelong supporters 2015...on the way out

Yeh I did the same thing....

My sister and I where jeered and heckled at when we left a Geelong game a few years ago by group of blokes at Etihad..

Richmond supporters are feral this year a handful of them in the Carlton members caused a fight, drinking and started mouthing off security removed them in his way he threw a full beer over the crowd, our seats are up the back near the standing room, Richmond games can be bad as are Essendon (they are the worst) yes it can be intimidating

Were.................. :oops:

Foucault1989

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 16, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
That's disgraceful. Poor guy is so passionate about his club and brings some flair to the game. How do some people get off on being such a holes

Back