Post here (aka UTG and Friends' Wall of Shame)

Remove this Banner Ad

It would help if we could actually beat them for a change

Feels like 855 BC since that happened:(

Remember when us Lions, use to dominate against the Christians at the Colosseum..don't get home ground advantage like that anymore!

Just wanted to point out that the Punt Road rabble picked up one of the biggest flight risks in the draft Shai Bolton. Massive chance he goes home in a year or 2. Typical Richmond.

After yesterday all I can say is

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I should buy Up the Guts a CD, maybe something by hmm the Pretenders could be appropriate

If Geelong lose this week and Richmond lose the grand final to the Crows then Richmond will have picks 14 and 16 I think.

I'd demand pick 14, Richmond's first next year and a player (Miles).

Not even close.

He is definitely coming to Richmond though, so let the negotiations begin!

For reference, we will most likely have #13 and #16.

Not even close.

You expect West Coast to beat GWS?

How are you getting 13?

Not even close.

Someone forgot he has his own thread when he visits our board.

Did you watch the game Port, Eagles game? They were both terrible. West Coast only won because of Port's inaccuracy.

And Polec not knowing how to tackle.

GWS were also terrible. Jeremy Cameron out for the season is huge. WCE have momentum. Umpires kept Port in that game, they were lucky to get to extra time.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Screen Shot 2017-09-11 at 4.37.02 pm.png

Had a read back through this thread and I can see the confusion, but that ain't my account.

2003 I was 8 years old...

View attachment 414714

Had a read back through this thread and I can see the confusion, but that ain't my account.

2003 I was 8 years old...

Heh oh well. UTG, UTT, the post... all close enough. Consider yourself "and Friends'" when leading with that post.

That explains the quality of your predictions back then and not sure it's improved

What's the issue with my "prediction" now? I think Schache will be at Richmond next year and you'll be reimbursed handsomely. How outlandish of me...

Out of interest, what did this "UTG" predict about Jayden Post?

You just quoted one of the absolute shittest journos in the country fyi.

I'm of the opinion no journo is better than the other. Some just wait to release "info" once it's been universally confirmed, others speculate. It's all fun. None of them know anything.

So Jay Clarke knows more then Schache's manager?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Schache's manager said he won't be requesting a trade. Didn't say anything about Brisbane wanting to offload him. Also, since when do we take things for face value this far out of trade week. It's all smoke and mirrors until proven otherwise.

None of them know anything...but you quote one anyway?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

You take things too seriously. Have some fun with it all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back