Walls SLAMS Worsfold

Ancient Tiger

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Sep 18, 2007
Richmond
AFL Club
Richmond
He must be the worst commentator I have ever heard.

I can still remember him applauding the Melbourne Football Club for appointing Grimes and Trengove as captains. I thought at the time it would destroy their careers as they had not even established themselves as players let alone captains.

He is an absolute potato.

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
Hey Walls

137356.jpg

BF Tiger

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2007
9th
AFL Club
Richmond
Footy media is full of guys who are so far removed from the game it's s joke. I don't care what Walls did 30-40 years ago. Gerard Healy was a Brownlow Medallist... back in the 80s. Dermott was another great player... from the 80s... and who has never tested himself since (ie coaching). David King - good player two decades ago, failed as an assistant coach. Wallace destroyed the last list he was in charge of... but is the List Manager on radio. Lethal Leigh at least coached this century, but his time must be close to up.

Time to just move a lot of these guys on.

Oct 7, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Freo, Liverpool, Cardinals
He must be the worst commentator I have ever heard.

I can still remember him applauding the Melbourne Football Club for appointing Grimes and Trengove as captains. I thought at the time it would destroy their careers as they had not even established themselves as players let alone captains.

He is an absolute potato.

Generous. I've never rated him that high

Should've thrown Fantasia in the ruck.

Long running hatred of Worsfold, no surprise he comes out with this swipe and conveniently forgets that the Bombers actually made finals with a list that most didn't rate very highly.

Who gives a **** what Walls has to say. Old fossil who's past his use by date and is no longer relevant in football.

This.

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Remember him hating on WCE pre grand final rematch in 2007 round 1. He wrote a big article on how everyone hates them blah blah blah

" do the footy world a favour Sydney and give them a flogging "

Eagles had half their side out and won by a point. Cop that Walls you bitch.

Hates Worsfold alright.

Sammymoite

Team Captain
Jun 7, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Does this peanut expect people to take his articles like this seriously? It's very well known that he's had an agenda against essendon and worsfold since the Stone Age.

Aug 13, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Funny he's critical of Hurley not playing on the best forward. It's the same role he played under Hird, Bomber and now Worsfold. It's made him a 2x AA defender, not sure his role should change Wallsy.
It's how a lot of the best defenders - Rance, McGovern - pretty much all besides Talia play and it makes sense when a 2nd or 3rd option can restrict their opponent but it became pretty obvious on the weekend that Buddy was ripping the game open and I think coaches are far too stuck in their ways if they don't make a change.

Back