No Oppo Supporters Opposition posters say the strangest things - Carlton posters ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
This guy is 53 :eek:

(letter to Jake Stringer)

hDp1TW0eSAq8xbODtI2h_post2.JPG

SE_Blue

Cancelled
Jul 18, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Minnesota Timberwolves; Meath GAA
Does the AFL have dry areas for families, I know the soccer does?

I spose when there are 90 odd thousand in attendance you grab a seat wherever you can get one.

Some grounds are bigger on it than others I think. Spotless and Metricon in particular from memory have pretty large dry family only areas and are quite strict on it. Similar stuff at the JLT games.

Can't really remember ever feeling intimidated at the footy, even in the midst of those Cats fans who stand behind the goals before an all-in brawl (not me) started a few years ago, but I'm a pretty tall bloke so can definitely see how it would be different for others. That said, I'm glad we don't have a group like the Cats, or the Tigers' grog squad. Just a collection of older blokes, fair few of them don't get into the beer, and you're much likely to hear more Carlton s**t-hanging coming from our own sometimes I reckon.

Gingerbread man

All Australian
Aug 14, 2016
Geelong
AFL Club
Carlton
This is in response to a article about John worsfold being too conservative in the final against the swans by Robert Walls and why Walls hates Worsfold

Perhaps it's simply that West Coast and the Bears both started in the competition in the same year, but only the Eagles were at all successful. Walls took over at Brisbane the year West Coast played in the GF and the year before they won their first premiership, while Walls made the finals once in his last year at the club. Worsfold's pretty damn embedded with West Coast in most minds, was the captain during their success in the 90s and thus a reminder of the crap club Walls ended up with. Envy transforms itself into hate.

Cripps 'n' Blue Bloods

Sir Cripps of Carlton House
Mar 26, 2015
Bendigo
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Melbourne Tigers, Bendigo Braves, OKC
Classic melt from the North board. As if this is even a comparison.

If I buy a girl a big diamond ring, ask her to marry me and she says:
'Hmm. I think I'll stay with my boyfriend for a couple of years because he has better prospects. But in a couple of years, if it doesn't work out for me, do you think I could marry you then?'.

Cmon people.
WTF.
This bloke can GAGF.
Do not want.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cripps 'n' Blue Bloods

Sir Cripps of Carlton House
Mar 26, 2015
Bendigo
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Melbourne Tigers, Bendigo Braves, OKC
They're on fire. Finals in 2 years?

I think we can forget picking Kelly up in two years. Connors said one of the things he's mindful of is the capacity of the club to do the deal.

We'll be back in finals and Carlton will have a top four pick to offer. It'll be hard to trump that.

This is in response to a article about John worsfold being too conservative in the final against the swans by Robert Walls and why Walls hates Worsfold

Wow. 3 time premiership player and 1 time premiership coach hates Worsfold because he was a player in a West Coast side that won a flag when the 3rd of Walls' 4 sides he coached hadn't experienced any success.

Massive long bow.

Sector 7G

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 21, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Mate I wouldn't trade Francis for Curnow straight up.

You might think I'm kidding, but I'm not.

It would take an unholy godfather deal for me personally to be willing to part with him - kid is stupidly talented, we've just got to get his professional attitude right.

I guess they are still concerned about CC poor work ethic;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back