AnimatedSkinnyGoldfinch-small.gif

TintedGleamingFireant-max-1mb.gif

tumblr_mc21fz9qjM1r3zat8.gif

Nov 28, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
none
For years to come the Freo faithful will be belting out HODOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And the new stadium will be shaking from the ground up.
He's a ripper! What a pick up by the dockers. Will be top 10 pick looking back in a few years time.
Sssssshhhhhhhhhhhh!

wild side

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 29, 2010
perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Why wouldn't you play Darcy forward, and have Sandi as ruck.
Darcy needs to aerobically improve, but he can kick goals, something Sandi hasn't been able to do

theGav56

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 11, 2004
Bali
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fremantle
In what has been another bleak year for us, there have been a few positives (Luke Ryan, the emergence of Blakely, Bennell finally getting on the park) but none more so than this kid. Watched Peel today and just love the way Sean goes about it. Will prove to be handy in the forward line also.
May not do his Rising Star prospects a lot of good, but spending a chunk of time forward with Sandilands rucking 50/50 would be great.

LeftFootBanana

All Australian
Aug 7, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
When you look at Hodor he's kind of Apeness MkII with a booming left boot. He's physical, can take a grab and he's a natural footballer. I'd love to see him and Sandi alternating out of the goal square next year. Let Tabs play higher up the ground.

Nightrain

Club Legend
Mar 21, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
May not do his Rising Star prospects a lot of good, but spending a chunk of time forward with Sandilands rucking 50/50 would be great.
Think bigger picture. Rising star will be a pittance to the credit and achievement thrust upon this bloke in the future. He hates getting beaten and this will drive him.

Sep 18, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Swan Districts Vancouver Canucks
Yeah but Wright averaged 5 hit outs a game

That 22 under 22 snub really p!&&ed me off.

Peter Wright played 22 games and had 5 hit outs per game - so either he doesn't play as a ruck or he's really, really bad at it.

Sean averaged 34 hitout a game FFS.

Which by the way is good enough for 10th best in the league - for a 19 year old - who has played 8 games.

I can't wait for Sean to destroy the opposition next year.

Go Hodor!

One_Wing

Premiership Player
Jan 10, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
That 22 under 22 snub really p!&&ed me off.

Peter Wright played 22 games and had 5 hit outs per game - so either he doesn't play as a ruck or he's really, really bad at it.

Sean averaged 34 hitout a game FFS.

Which by the way is good enough for 10th best in the league - for a 19 year old - who has played 8 games.

I can't wait for Sean to destroy the opposition next year.

Go Hodor!

Yeah he is a forward not a ruck, the equivalent would be if there wasn't space for Daniher in the All Australian forward line so they put him in the ruck cause he does it occasionally.

Back