Preview 2017 Semi-Final: Cats v Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many draft points/craig birds are there in a disgrunstall?

What's the exchange rate?

How many Dean Towers hitouts do I have to give for half a craig bird?

How many draft points/craig birds are there in a disgrunstall?

What's the exchange rate?

How many Dean Towers hitouts do I have to give for half a craig bird?
giphy.gif

The whole do Sydney have weaknesses narrative going around just makes me roll my eyes when i heard it on talk shows.

The nucleus of the team is still the same as the team that went winless for 6 games.

AFL+Rd+22+Western+Bulldogs+v+Sydney+cdI4m51aSACl.jpg

My favourite part of this photo is Brave Bob chasing jetta to see if he has a medal in the background.

The whole do Sydney have weaknesses narrative going around just makes me roll my eyes when i heard it on talk shows.

The nucleus of the team is still the same as the team that went winless for 6 games.
Whats better is then the Hawks games get rolled out...no one but the Hawks can really execute that gameplan....I think Gee-long tried it for a bit at Simmonds but couldnt get it right.

Whats better is then the Hawks games get rolled out...no one but the Hawks can really execute that gameplan....I think Gee-long tried it for a bit at Simmonds but couldnt get it right.

It's official folks. We're stuffed. David King has just used "The Swan's Audit" term again in a finals series.
Cats by 20!

Is it true they mine for Disgruntalls at Dingley?

I heard that if you take all of Kinnear Beatsons first round draft picks, grind them to a fine powder, mix it with swansfan51 's tears, you get a ripping lentil soup.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now's about the time in the week that the sphincter tends to tighten up a little. Probably won't unclench until we get a 30+ point lead at some point during the game.

I see you've met miggs as well.

This is something perhaps overlooked in the hubbub of our great recent form.

In our last 5 matches, we've kicked:

That is exceedingly good kicking for goal (from a club not always regarded as the most accurate) and I think, a huge factor in our current success.

Might Plugger's tutelage be finally starting to have an effect?

Bloody hope so.
Last 5 games Buddy has kicked 22.7

The 6 before that he kicked 15.22

That's because it takes the greatest kicking team of all time to execute it.
And even then we lost by a goal each time despite LLoyd & Reid injured for the first and Kennedy for the second game. Skill and a bit of luck. On a good day we should match them, kicking skills and all. Besides, what use developing a game plan to beat one team ? A game plan has to hold up well against the majority of teams to get a chance at the main prize. Ours does.

Hopefully Heeney can find some form

Pretty off the last month or so

He wont Punts its the Glandular fever effecting him he said it himself.

“I still have to be very careful what I do. I’m definitely fatigued after the game and in the next day or two after a solid period of exercise. It is just a matter of getting extra sleep and eating healthy.”

When the illness was at its worst in March, Heeney was bedridden for three weeks. He described being stuck in his house as the biggest challenge of his career and preferred being injured to being ill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back