Preview 2017 Semi-Final: Cats v Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel Menzel must be the second coming given the press around him at the moment......clearly was the difference last week between winning and losing.o_O

Daniel Menzel must be the second coming given the press around him at the moment......clearly was the difference last week between winning and losing.o_O

Probably their best forward.

Hopefully Heeney can find some form

Pretty off the last month or so
I was expecting him to absolutely go off this season, but he has never really looked himself. I think fatigue is hitting him pretty hard. No shame in that, glandular is a hell of an illness, a mate reckons it took him 3 years to feel his best after it. Over the last couple of weeks they have shifted him forward to lessen his workload i presume. But he still lacks the explosiveness that he relies on.

To heeneys immense credit he is in his 3rd season, after glandular, out of form, and is a ways a way from being in the discussion of players to drop.

On CPH1607 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I was expecting him to absolutely go off this season, but he has never really looked himself. I think fatigue is hitting him pretty hard. No shame in that, glandular is a hell of an illness, a mate reckons it took him 3 years to feel his best after it. Over the last couple of weeks they have shifted him forward to lessen his workload i presume. But he still lacks the explosiveness that he relies on.

To heeneys immense credit he is in his 3rd season, after glandular, out of form, and is a ways a way from being in the discussion of players to drop.

On CPH1607 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bet he won't tire of Mad Monday in October!

He changes their dynamics in the forward line & will have 4 shots at goal most games.
This is a different beast this game to last time we played them. I don't understand why we are $1.35 favourites after a 6 day beeak interstate. Makes little sense against a team that finished second. People are forgetting that they lost to the greatest team of 22 players ever to be put together in recent history & pushed them.
My money is on the Cats this time. 20 - 30 points.

He changes their dynamics in the forward line & will have 4 shots at goal most games.
This is a different beast this game to last time we played them. I don't understand why we are $1.35 favourites after a 6 day beeak interstate. Makes little sense against a team that finished second. People are forgetting that they lost to the greatest team of 22 players ever to be put together in recent history & pushed them.
Massive failure

Half them team are injured or playing injured

I agree that this is a different beast to last time Ted, but so are we... Menzel is very good and really important to them, but he is no Buddy,

Surely you're just stirring, and not really betting against us?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great stuff ted :D

Congratulations and welcome to Florence McVeigh :)
McVeigh on his milestone: It's something I'll reflect on after my career. Right now the focus is on the Cats this Friday night.
McVeigh: We're expecting Geelong to bounce back in a big way. They finished top two for a reason. They're seasoned customers.
McVeigh: Dangerfield is a very good player obviously. But there's also Duncan, Selwood and alike. We'll focus on how we want to play.
McVeigh: My wife gave birth to another beautiful little girl (Florence). A great start to the week for us. Two father-daughters coming up.
McVeigh on Franklin: Buddy will be fine for Friday night. It's just a corky and it's not that bad. We expect him to play well, like always.

LOL
"There's also Duncan, Selwood, and... ummmm..."

This pleases me to see Papley training today. (From Swans twitter)
Paps has had some magical moments this year: thehandball to Lance "around" the Essendon player for a goal, quick handball to Dean Towers for Towers dribble a goal against Essendon, the god of shoulder moment for Paps to kick a goal, the smother of the decade, ......
DJkIyDeVAAAOLiY.jpg

That picture!!!

He's such a little s**t

Love him

anyone got any news/updates from the main training session yesterday? Did Melican go through at full pace? How was Buddy?

etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back