Most hated players of all time

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hird was not hated as a player. In fact he would have been one of the most popular players amongst opposition supporters. It was only the events of the last few years that have made people hate him.
Dream on - I couldn't stand him! He was a good footballer but didn't like his persona - he thought he was Jack s**t!! What has now happened to him couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke as the saying goes:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hird was not hated as a player. In fact he would have been one of the most popular players amongst opposition supporters. It was only the events of the last few years that have made people hate him.

I hated him. Still do

Many players have put their hand up this year. I think Toby Green has evaded the crown purely by being a jet, although doggies supporters will forever want his head on a stick for 2 acts of filth. Rhys Mathieson labelled himself as trash by averaging 7 ducks a game and a shotgun celebration all in his first 20 games. Clayton Oliver earned his rude head zero respect by being a bitch and for just having one of them punchable faces and attitudes. James Sicily the brat is in the exact same category but also cries and screams at teammates. Joel Selwood earned my long withdrawn respect this year for getting smashed enough times but I still regard that little chicken wing move to slide tackles up which the Sellwoods brought to the game the worst disease the game has ever seen

Yep I hate the way they cheat for free kicks.

Also hate they way the look doey eyed at the umpires when pleading for those free kicks.

Selwood's legacy will be to have received the most free kicks for any player in the history of the game....That's more an indictment on the umpiring department than anything else.

Great player, but by Christ, he's a sore loser & a poor sport to boot....No one can respect a cheating ducker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back