Servus!

Remove this Banner Ad

lamprog

Draftee
Sep 14, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
AFL Club
West Coast
... or "Moin" as they say in Hamburg. I've only been living here for some nine months and originate from Stuttgart in the south and I still need to get accustomed. ;-)

I love aussie rules which is unfortunately quite rare here, even though Stuttgart as well as Hamburg have footy clubs. The sport gets virtually no coverage though.

So, I'm quite frank that I only discovered this forum when I was searching Google for "aussie rules torrents" and found the thread over on the videos and pics board because I need an invite. ;-)

I try to follow the West Coast Eagles best I can and for that, the forum is sure to be helpful, too. So I look forward to participating in the general chatter.

Cheers!

Lampróg

frankfort

Draftee
Sep 14, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
hey lamprog, im in almost the same boat as u.. trying to get a fix of footy and apparently need an invite to join in/access the torrent site, did u have any luck finding one?

if anyone else can recommend or send an invite through, it would be much appreciated and i will be sure to drink an extra beer just for u! :)

manboob

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts The Cult of Robbo
Feb 11, 2009
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
#rompingwins
Welcome guys - check out watchafl.com.au it's a pretty solid deal. Lots floating around on the youtube too.

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
... or "Moin" as they say in Hamburg. I've only been living here for some nine months and originate from Stuttgart in the south and I still need to get accustomed. ;-)

I love aussie rules which is unfortunately quite rare here, even though Stuttgart as well as Hamburg have footy clubs. The sport gets virtually no coverage though.

So, I'm quite frank that I only discovered this forum when I was searching Google for "aussie rules torrents" and found the thread over on the videos and pics board because I need an invite. ;-)

I try to follow the West Coast Eagles best I can and for that, the forum is sure to be helpful, too. So I look forward to participating in the general chatter.

Cheers!

Lampróg
Hi mate,

Glad to see you on here. I'm actually moving over there early next year (after summer here of course).

I'm a big WCE fan, so will have to get in touch once I'm over and watch a few games with some morning beers.

Oh and if you're keen to head down to Millerntor we should do that too!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back