List Mgmt. 2017 Trade & FA Targets Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW old mate of this board Scoop McLure said on SEN that He spoke to GWS and Paul Connors who both said nothing has changed with Kelly. Still no comittment.

I honestly wouldn't trust Paul Connor's. He ****** us with Laverde last year & made us sweat like a hooker in a church with Robbo & Billings new deals. Do not trust the campaigner. He's likely trying to squeeze an extra 50k pa out of the Giants.
Guess who Stringers manager is???

Has PC come out and said Kelly is staying or has the club only said we are hopeful he will sign, just a bit odd he would sign on Sunday after a possible loss i would of thought marketing wise you would announce it today at a presser we shall see.
Yeah, I found the articles confusing. Journos saying he was likely to sign yet Campbell said they remain hopefully. I wasn't suggesting Connors had told any club either way. Just wouldn't surprise me if he's going around telling journos things to get the word out and add a few dollars to a contract here or there.

Yeah, I found the articles confusing. Journos saying he was likely to sign yet Campbell said they remain hopefully. I wasn't suggesting Connors had told any club either way. Just wouldn't surprise me if he's going around telling journos things to get the word out and add a few dollars to a contract here or there.

Again, don't trust Connors. It's likely he told one journo one thing & another something completely different. But read the tea leaves.....Kelly is staying at GWS.

Don't know too much about Jack Martin.... but could he play the classy wing role???

Maybe 7+8 and armo (they need leadership for 2 and Jack Martin???

We need more Jacks!!!

Gold Coast are going to be real pricks to deal with this year, i reckon it'll be hard to get any contracted player out of there..

I think he's a little overrated at this stage but i would do that deal in a heartbeat, he could be a superstar

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we start hope again it just means another melt. He is gone. It's much easier thinking like that and more logical

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not about hope. Just looking at the situation and possible outcomes.

Buddy was 100% certain to GWS.

If people can't control their emotions, that's their problem.

If we can't get talent in the door this year, we should be gunning to trade for a future first next year. Cats and Richmond might be interested in obtaining a top 10 pick for trades.

But read the tea leaves.....Kelly is staying at GWS.

Perhaps.

But the coffee grounds say he's coming to St Kilda

images

I've got a complete grip. We never had him so we never lost him. People who take to much notice of apparent itk just make fools of themselves when nothing happens when maybe nothing was ever happening. Now on the tigers. Yes they are older but being young means nothing if we don't get a grade stars out of our current list. Let's hope we do

Get a grip wasn't directed at you

All of their current guns (with the possible exception of Jack) had significant question marks over them when the were 21.

They've clicked this season.

I'm very confident that our young core will be every bit as good as the current Tigers team in 3 years time.

The question will be... will that be good enough to deliver what we all want?

I've got a complete grip. We never had him so we never lost him. People who take to much notice of apparent itk just make fools of themselves when nothing happens when maybe nothing was ever happening. Now on the tigers. Yes they are older but being young means nothing if we don't get a grade stars out of our current list. Let's hope we do

What has happened? Cant see anything from Connors saying he is staying or leaving.
Until there is Whitfield type confirmation nothing in reality had changed.

Not about hope. Just looking at the situation and possible outcomes.

Buddy was 100% certain to GWS.

If people can't control their emotions, that's their problem.

Anything possible till he signs but Whately isn't a journo who makes things up. Of course he can get things wrong but id rather Robbo had said it.

What has happened? Cant see anything from Connors saying he is staying or leaving.
Until there is Whitfield type confirmation nothing in reality had changed.

Ok so we are as much hope as 2 days ago. Why so many melts then? Maybe its who said it. You can choose to think we are a chance and I will choose to think apparent ITK know as much as my mums mum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back