24/11/17 6pm National Draft: Picks 47, 51, 58, 60 + 61

Remove this Banner Ad

Going back to playing Frampton in 2018 - how do we even know he'll be able to play at AFL level? He's never been exposed

Going back to playing Frampton in 2018 - how do we even know he'll be able to play at AFL level? He's never been exposed
How do we know anyone can play AFL before they've tried it? We'll just have to play Frampton and see how he goes.

He is a top line contested grab, he is tall enough to ruck, he is agile enough, he reads the play well and can be a possession getting linkman and he is a good shot for goal.

He's got the traits, he just needs to bulk up and work on his rucking over pre-season and he should be able to do everything that Jacko could do up forward, but will be better in marking contests.

Two things
- Menzel kicked second most amount of goals for Geelong this season. If he wants to come to Port, we should ******* take him.

- Rockliff is an incredible player and we need a high quality player like him. If he wants to come to Port, we should ******* take him.

Amon is certainly capable of damaging kicks but he's also far too prone to shanks to be considered a 'good' kick.

I pretty well covered that in my earlier post when I said Amon has a good kick but is far too inconsistent with it, as aside from someone like Neade or impey who have average kicks , and make poor decisions consistently.

RE: Young & Arch. I'd trade Young because I feel him being a mid at SANFL level and then getting called up to play forward at AFL level will get us nowhere.

If he re-signs I'd love for him to return to his 2016 form as a forward but I don't see it happening.

Ah Chee I feel still has something to offer both as a forward and a mid. Would give him 1 more year or trade to Gold Coast if a good offer comes in.

RE: Amon. I rate him higher than Impey but not as high as Sam Gray, for mine he plods around too much. I barely notice him.

Good point. If Ryder gets injured and Jacko goes our only options are Lobbe and Frampton!!
#jackopleasestay

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Come on guys it isn't funny now. Stop saying about jake Stringer saying he's a good get for us. Of course he is but it won't happen besides even if he did want out of victoria I've heard bulldogs will want a pick around 10.

Come on guys it isn't funny now. Stop saying about jake Stringer saying he's a good get for us. Of course he is but it won't happen besides even if he did want out of victoria I've heard bulldogs will want a pick around 10.

Don't write these kind of things off just because it's unlikely. Sure, you're probably right, stringer will in all likelihood stay in Melbourne. But if we don't even enquire then we have no chance at all.

At worst he xan equal Trengove as a forward. I.e. he is tall and he competes. He has definite potential to be more though.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Billy's been excellent this year in the Maggies. His contested marking around the ground has been a feature, good kick. Needs a little more body strength to hold his own in the ruck but that will come with maturity and work. Got a bit of mongrel which I love.

Apparently he's got kids, i'm not sure on the legitimacy of that claim but it's something i've heard around the traps

Hearing Libba and Dahlhaus are also considering leaving the kennel I don't think I would want libba at the club but Dahlhaus I think would be a great addition and would be the perfect person to ply the impey role right now

Only one year left on his contract would prob have to give up a fair bit to get him over but

He would be perfect for us, we a few left footed line breakers but are really lacking a right footed one, he would be good on the wing/half forward. Would replace Neade/Grey/White.

North will surely offer rockliff big bucks now. I hope we land a big fish this year. Fingers crossed on the first day I hate waiting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back