Recommitted Josh Kelly [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

lol.

Let me guess, you are going to run with how you are now a lock to get Stringer ?

Given his strike rate, I've jumped on Richmond for this year's cup.

Could be worse. Could have no money left in the cap and no chance at the flag (Richmond).
It is worse your club has plenty of money in the cap and is a good chance of winning a spoon.

You're wrong there, some decent sources at the club on this one.

Dusty I have no idea about and doubt he'll leave, but Josh is coming.
It is my understanding that MaddAdam doesn't know anything at all. Although my sources demanded I didn't go into too much detail about that in public.

SEN have reported that Paul Connors has told them no decision has been made and won't be until after the season. He has not confirmed anything with GWS about JK's contract at this point in time.

Ralphs article has now been contradicted.

Let's see how Whately's "Friday or Saturday" announcement progresses.

SEN have reported that Paul Connors has told them no decision has been made and won't be until after the season. He has not confirmed anything with GWS about JK's contract at this point in time.

Good to hear you're still alive.

Good to hear you're still alive.

No worries about me Ian.:thumbsu:

I stood on the steps of the Dallas Brooks Hall 10 years ago and watched my club mobilise to fight tooth and nail for it's very existence. Stuff like this is minuscule in comparison.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harder to kill than Keith Richards..

"If the world were consumed by a nuclear holocaust tomorrow, the North Melbourne Football Club and cockroaches would be the only two things left scurrying round the earth." —The Australian 8 August 2005.

What are your sources telling you?

No worries about me Ian.:thumbsu:

I stood on the steps of the Dallas Brooks Hall 10 years ago and watched my club mobilise to fight tooth and nail for it's very existence. Stuff like this is minuscule in comparison.
Don't start fights

That's assault

My source* has told me that Kelly is staying at GWS for two years and then will be traded to North.

North will be paying his GWS contract for 2018-19.

It's a win-win situation: GWS get to keep a great player despite salary cap pressure. North get to use up some of their unneeded war chest money.

It's win/win for everyone. If GWS keep Kelly, North haven't landed anyone of note. If North get Kelly they'll be spending in the vicinity of $1.9-$2.0M per year (front loaded apparently) to get him. That's two Dustin Martins. You can almost touch the desperation from North.

It is worse your club has plenty of money in the cap and is a good chance of winning a spoon.
I'll be putting down cash when the odds come out for them to get the spoon next year.
But I fear the odds won't be very good, good reason though.

It's win/win for everyone. If GWS keep Kelly, North haven't landed anyone of note. If North get Kelly they'll be spending in the vicinity of $1.9-$2.0M per year (front loaded apparently) to get him. That's two Dustin Martins. You can almost touch the desperation from North.

Desperation is walking the streets rattling tins.

We're a long way off that.

Desperation is walking the streets rattling tins.

We're a long way off that.

Lol mate go have a look at our financial reports if you can comprehend them. I think we'll be ok. For your clubs sake you should be very thankful clubs like Richmond exist.

Desperation is flying four hours unannounced, to try and have a meeting with someone..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back