24/11/17 6pm National Draft: Picks 47, 51, 58, 60 + 61

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 415753

Here is a photo of Jake Stringer with some kids. If rumours are to be believed they may even be his but I can't confirm if this is true. If anyone can please let us all know.
He must've been young when he had the one in the middle.

It seems that Jake stringer is the first player in history to have kids.
Maybe we could offer them jobs at the club?
I think the complication surrounds the fact that he is no longer with the kids' mother, so she would almost certainly be staying in Melbourne.

There will be enough interest from Vic clubs that we will effectively be no chance of snaring him given moving here would be very undesirable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't think we need a forward. I'm banking on a forward line of Dixon, Hoff and Frampton next year with Eddy, Marshall and Ladhams in the SANFL.

Do think we need a KPD. Probably via the draft though.

Is Westhoff really going to be playing much time up fwd though? Seemed to be playing very high up the ground this season. Frampton is a long way from a sure thing to perform at the level. Not convinced.

Don't think we need a forward. I'm banking on a forward line of Dixon, Hoff and Frampton next year with Eddy, Marshall and Ladhams in the SANFL.

Do think we need a KPD. Probably via the draft though.

Funny relying on Westhoff as a forward :)

Beveridge says Stringer is on the table but for the right deal - he's contracted for next year so they aren't going to give him away. He also says Stringer has a lot of personal issues he's dealing with.

Is Westhoff really going to be playing much time up fwd though? Seemed to be playing very high up the ground this season. Frampton is a long way from a sure thing to perform at the level. Not convinced.

Westhoff won't be playing up forward next year. He's got kids down back, so he won't be leaving the defensive half of the ground.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back