Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"If you take mine, I'm gonna hit ya".

Alas, not in the context of the last sacred Corona in the studio bar fridge, but TGO laying it on the line to Gerard lest he nominate His favourite under-22 player.

The disgusted pen throw after the Nerdling did indeed commit the sin of stealing TGO's player was golden too.

The disgusted pen throw after the Nerdling did indeed commit the sin of stealing TGO's player was golden too.

Handy with a pen, is TGO. My mind casts back ...

2z74iee.png

It would be a travesty if that pen doesn't occupy a display case somewhere within the hallowed halls of the temple.

When talking about midfielders only winning awards he looked down at his desk and mumbled "something needs to be done".

A call to arms brothers. He was speaking directly to us.

"They're only human, the Swans, they're not RoboSlobbocop"

EFA

... and there is TGO's key lesson for us bruvvers and brothsters.

TGO generously elevates the Swans to humanity, therein putting paid to the false claims of the Kinggame Thinggame, the infidel Eddiehead and the botox laden elderly Pharisee on TFS Temple.

Buuuurrrtt, TGO also makes as clear as the 50 Winnie butts decorating his altar/bed that the Swans erm...aahh... cannot aspire to being TGOcop.

All Praise Mayo (the new holy sponsor?)

TGO was bending time all through last nights sermon.

On Jake Stringer;

*deep breath* Kicked50oddgoalsallaustralianin2015playedinapremiership2016... Then by the end of 2007 Jake Stringer is going to be out of that football club.

On the picture of Jarrad McVeigh with his daughter who was born on Tuesday;

Look at that. Well done. 24 days old.
Time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hark brothers, further proof that thine eyes of TGO see more than those of any mortal.

2vjzoyw.jpg

Uncanny. Truly, we look, but we do not see.

It was in reference to a younger McVeigh having whispy hair like Nicholas Cage. Please review TGO's teachings and understand the meanings better for next time.

Just because He offers His congratulations does not make Andy Maher any less of a ******.

Praise.

Aye brother Beerfish, some truths are universal, and that one heals the soul.

I find myself meditating on the way TGO repeats his righteous judgement in that clip, rolling it all into one sleek bolt of damnation, a la 'avagoodweekend'.

"Youareawanka"

Sufficiently practiced, is TGO, in expelling that which is better out than in, that it barely touched the sides.

Take cover, ye who cross Him.

Brothers, just reminiscing on the day that James Magnussen was declared TGO's 'sang-uhhhh-ahhh-s'castic' hero.

Once every four years? 'OUAGHHHHHH, SO BLOODY WHAT? Seriously? It's a swimming race at the Olympics and well done it's a very important sporting event, but... but...'

Little Turd attempted to rationalise but TGO quite rightly noogied that little geek and continued on. When Nerdling got on the blower to make it a handicap match, it looked like a fridge too far but no. The almighty does not negotiate with underweight pipsqueaks* (when measured in BMI... no body shaming here)

Magnussen was never seen again. Buried on national television by swimming's number one enemy.

vnyxc9.png

The truly Great, have it in their heart to forgive ... and do your excruciating best to fathom the divine fortitude required to extend that principle to the likes of Andy Freaking Maher.

A test, brothers? It certainly feels like it.

Maher is just receiving praise for seeing the error of his ways and converting to the holy beverage. :drunk:

I heard TGO via his radio sermon yesterday morning. He was not well and took offence at some heretic called Brereton who attempted to humilate TGO. Like the warrior that his is he soldiered on manfully through his condition to provide wisdom that I needed to get through the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back