I'm chasing an old Footy Show episode for my Autistic nephew, can you help?

Remove this Banner Ad

Philth

Club Legend
Feb 4, 2008
Geraldton
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Leeds United
My nephew is 18 and has Autism. He is Eddie Maguire and Footy Show mad. He is driving his mother nuts asking for the 2005 Grand Final edition. She has had no success tracking it down. I'm guessing she's tried channel 9 with no luck.
Does anyone know where I could get a copy, or do you have one we could borrow and copy? It would make a young man very very happy.
Thanks.
Mods I hope this is ok.

Sorry i can't help you.

I have looked recently for vision on youtube of Sam insulting Caroline Wilson, car crash television, but it is not on there, which surprised me.

No luck either but could you perhaps contact Collingwood with the aim of them passing on the details to Eddie, hopefully get an answer on who at C9 to contact?

Footy clubs are generally pretty decent, and if Eddie gets wind of it he'd be more than happy to help I'm sure.

Similarly Billy Brownless would probably be able to send you in the right direction - surely someone at Geelong would be happy to act as a go-between for you and him?

My nephew is 18 and has Autism. He is Eddie Maguire and Footy Show mad. He is driving his mother nuts asking for the 2005 Grand Final edition. She has had no success tracking it down. I'm guessing she's tried channel 9 with no luck.
Does anyone know where I could get a copy, or do you have one we could borrow and copy? It would make a young man very very happy.
Thanks.
Mods I hope this is ok.
Maybe try and contact Mcguire Media, which eddie and his brother frank run,, frank also is member of broadmeadows in the Victorian parliament you mabe send him an email,, good luck mate,,, hope you get it
Go tigers

Is there a particular segment he's after or does it have to be the whole thing? If its just a couple of highlights or guest appearances it might be easier to find on youtube.

But there is a user on youtube who goes by the handle: Ryan VHS and DVD guy

He's uploaded the entire 2007 Footy Show Grand Final to his channel, which would suggest to me he'd be a good person to ask. Unfortunately i cant figure out how to get his email, maybe someone else reading this thread will know. Sorry i couldnt be more help.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks.
Mods I hope this is ok.

Hope you get hold of the episode for him mate.

Hi everyone,
Thanks to TheGreatBambino, my nephew Sam is now binge watching that elusive episode. He was so stoked when it arrived! Cheers mate.
d258943a1403885b46f498f5418f8a9f.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back