Who do you think will or want to win the 2017 flag?

Who will win the flag?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

One does have to remember that Big Footy does not equal the rest of the country. I've found many Bulldogs fans on this site to be insufferable this year but it was still a fairytale win that was enjoyable to watch. I'm sure plenty of Tigers fans on here would become insufferable too, but it would still be a good story.

I'm not a neutral but surely everyone is getting around the Bombers?

Going from a wooden spoon to a Prelim Final in 12 months would be an incredible turnaround that every football lover would have to get behind.

nope we wouldnt
not happening, like feeling sorry for a mate with a hangover, all self inflicted

I dare say some of us would be but that is true for every team including a few arrogant Swan fans I've seen.

Personally I'm just grateful that we've won a final after our performances in previous years and anything more is a bonus.
At the start of the year I would have been happy with a finals win however this could be the last chance we get to win it with players like rance, dusty, jack and cotch all in their prime. We have a golden chance this year and who knows when we get back there, no id be gutted if we didn't at least make it now and once there you want to win it.

After Friday i really hope cats win the gf if we don't.
Felt terribly sorry for them.

I'd assume the majority of Victorians outside Geelong would be gunning for Richmond, as it would have that feel good story factor. Although the same could be said about West Coast doing a Bulldogs this year, yet obviously a lot of people have a deep hatred of the club so the majority wouldn't cheer them on as hard as the Dogs last year.

Nearly everyone dislikes the idea of a 'plastic' franchise like GWS being premiers, apart from the few neutrals who enjoy seeing the game grow nation wide.

Suspect many living in SA would hate Adelaide being premiers again.

Geelong I have no idea about. From what I've seen only bitter Hawks supporters hate/care about them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Want to see Crows win it keep things quite in Melbourne and to beat the Tigers as you can't get to experience winning a premiership more than once in a season.

Back