Who do you think will or want to win the 2017 flag?

Who will win the flag?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Giants although I would be impressed if Cats bounced back and won it after that first pathetic final.
Would not be overly upset if Simmo coached Eagles won it. I like watching Shuey play for them and would be kind of fun to see Petrie and Vardy get an unexpected flag right now. But kind of looking for excuses to find some joy in it. Really be far more happy to see Giants win a first flag.

Adelaide.
Also would love WCE but i doubt they will.

I absolutely do not want Richmond to win it.
I suspect all the neautrals hoping for a Richmond flag will quickly change their tune once the gloating begins.
We will have at least 6 months of the media ejaculating over Richmond.
Flogs like Mick Molloy everywhere you look.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide.
Also would love WCE but i doubt they will.

I absolutely do not want Richmond to win it.
I suspect all the neautrals hoping for a Richmond flag will quickly change their tune once the gloating begins.
We will have at least 6 months of the media ejaculating over Richmond.
Flogs like Mick Molloy everywhere you look.
And here I was barracking hard for your mob to carry out their destiny and win the spoon. Not even a little love for the Tiges?

I'm not sure the wider football world is aware by wishing for a Richmond win what they have in store for them? I'm old enough to remember the successful Tigers teams of the early 80's. My god their supporters were something else. I got a brief reminder of that last Friday night when exiting the MCG when a 40 something bloke in full Tigers getup mooned my 12 year old daughter!

Back