Who do you think will or want to win the 2017 flag?

Who will win the flag?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Aside from Geelong obviously:

GWS: plastic or not, they're an incredibly well run footy club and they are doing a far better job of trying to create a presence in NsW than anyone gives them credit for. They've well and truly taken it beyond Sydney.

Eagles: they've done well to be where they are, they're inoffensive.

Richmond: 6 weeks ago they might have been in top spot, but the f***wittery of a lot of their fans in the interim has changed that.

Adelaide: can't seem to go 3 seconds without having a heart attack over one of their players going to another club. Plus if I have to see that abortion of a moustache on the dais lifting the trophy on GF day, I'll probably neck myself.

I'd assume the majority of Victorians outside Geelong would be gunning for Richmond, as it would have that feel good story factor. Although the same could be said about West Coast doing a Bulldogs this year, yet obviously a lot of people have a deep hatred of the club so the majority wouldn't cheer them on as hard as the Dogs last year.

Nearly everyone dislikes the idea of a 'plastic' franchise like GWS being premiers, apart from the few neutrals who enjoy seeing the game grow nation wide.

Suspect many living in SA would hate Adelaide being premiers again.

Geelong I have no idea about. From what I've seen only bitter Hawks supporters hate/care about them.
No one has a deep hatred of WC lol. I'd say most people in Victoria are apathetic towards the Eagles

I want the Eagles to win it but if I've got my realistic hat on I hope Adelaide win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aside from Geelong obviously:

GWS: plastic or not, they're an incredibly well run footy club and they are doing a far better job of trying to create a presence in NsW than anyone gives them credit for. They've well and truly taken it beyond Sydney.

Eagles: they've done well to be where they are, they're inoffensive.

Richmond: 6 weeks ago they might have been in top spot, but the f***wittery of a lot of their fans in the interim has changed that.

Adelaide: can't seem to go 3 seconds without having a heart attack over one of their players going to another club. Plus if I have to see that abortion of a moustache on the dais lifting the trophy on GF day, I'll probably neck myself.
whats wrong with tex's moustache? cmon mate

Tigers or Crows. Quite like the Crows, and watching the Tiger army marching to the promised land would be fun.

GWS - eh, sure, wouldn't care either way.
WCE - wouldn't be bad, see Mitch get one more and a team coming from way back.
Cats - nah, they've won it recently, time for someone new

If (when) the Eagles get knocked out I'll be right behind the Crows.

They've built their list with no favours from cola or academies and even lost a lot through free agency. And they had to deal with the Phil Walsh tragedy. I really have a lot of respect for the Adelaide Football Club.

Back