Who do you think will or want to win the 2017 flag?

Who will win the flag?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously think of the grand final build up of Adelaide v Giants or cats v Giants and then compare that to Adelaide v Richmond or geelong v Richmond. Grand final week would be huge with the tiger army being part of it.

Not taking anything away from the non-victorian sides, but seeing how excited fans got about tye dogs last year and Richmond this year, i would love to see two big victorian clubs play in a grand final in the next few years. Would be pretty amazing.

firmly on board the crows bandwagon.
Wouldnt mind seeing Richmond clinch it.
Would hate to see the other two gets their grubby hands on it.

I don't mind either the tigers or crows but hope the tigers can get up - it's been a while between drinks and it would be nice for KB and Bourke but also for Royce Hart to see another tiger premiership

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This week?

I can't see the GF being close

The crows are a league above theirs peers but the long breaks may even things up

If they win next week, they win the flag easily

Not taking anything away from the non-victorian sides, but seeing how excited fans got about tye dogs last year and Richmond this year, i would love to see two big victorian clubs play in a grand final in the next few years. Would be pretty amazing.
You realise this is just because you don't see how excited fans outside Victoria get and your media doesn't cover them, right?

Back