News Brad Scott Re-Signs. 2 year extention - OOC end of 2020.

Remove this Banner Ad

Polish and class. If we recruited him for his bollocks, our research was fairly poor.

He was supposed to complement Wellsy, but for too long had to replace him.

This. He and Gibbo were probably best on in a close final that got to a prelim.

Can't really blame him that the Boomer/Wells/Dal/Higgins/Waite combo did not get on the park very often. It was always unlikely.

He and Waite were probably on the same coin as Bastinac and Black who really did not come on after years of games and development.

The player we did go hard for coin wise was Betts.

Since the day he walked into the place. One paced plodder and a downhill skier. Tell me what he added to the list? Pace? Polish? Class. BOLLOCKS
Do you even football?

Sent from my SM-T819Y using Tapatalk

As per most clubs, but very little evidence of equating! A happy lot does not mean a successful lot, a need to get out of their comfort zones, too satisfied!

I would suggest playing with broken ribs, a broken collar bone and a busted toe is the definition of "outside the comfort zone".

- Post season surgeries are all completed already. Some blokes are 8 weeks post procedure.
- Admitted we didn't have enough top end talent in 2014/15/16 to win the flag.
- Dal Santo had a big impact as a FA.
- If we fall short with Kelly, our cap still allows us to be very flexible.
- The Martin bid had nothing to do with Brad staying.
- Fully committed to North. Asked board to fully assess his role under all circumstances (reset/rebuild).
- "Johnny" rang in and reckons we need a full back and full forward. Bitches about Hansen/Sellwood. Why do these morons get precious air time?
That guy is good for a laugh after a game. He doesn't have much of an idea half the time but he's pretty funny (at least to me)....but at least he doesn't potshot the club....from that I have heard anyway

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's what he says every time he's got no comeback. Makes a rubbish claim, and if he's called he says "think about it" like there's some deeper meaning. When there isn't.

...well is he saying the players are comfortable with 5 wins?

Dont think Lachie would be....or Mullet...or Wood...or W80...i mean do i need to go on....

Bizarre move from NMFC to extend Mr Scotts contract. What happens if we are 0&8 midway through next season?????

It is like a Rubics Cube.

All day i have been thinking.

I have one side to go but am befuddled.

I could never do the Rubics cube in 4 seconds like some of these new-age freaks of nature. But back in high school I could do it in about 20 seconds. That's what you get when you're a Dodecahedron...

I could never do the Rubics cube in 4 seconds like some of these new-age freaks of nature. But back in high school I could do it in about 20 seconds. That's what you get when you're a Dodecahedron...

Same here. Kids used to bring theirs to school and I'd charge them a couple of bucks to do them. Then they'd take them home and claim the credit.

- Post season surgeries are all completed already. Some blokes are 8 weeks post procedure.
- Admitted we didn't have enough top end talent in 2014/15/16 to win the flag.
- Dal Santo had a big impact as a FA.
- If we fall short with Kelly, our cap still allows us to be very flexible.
- The Martin bid had nothing to do with Brad staying.
- Fully committed to North. Asked board to fully assess his role under all circumstances (reset/rebuild).
- "Johnny" rang in and reckons we need a full back and full forward. Bitches about Hansen/Sellwood. Why do these morons get precious air time?

I like Johny, he's a staunch North supporter.

But ffs I can't believe they let him be the caller to Brad. What a waste.

I wonder if they knew he'd be the safe option.

Something Scott said during that interview really stood out to me. Most interesting part o the interview imo. Talking about the list build when he first got there, he was asked if there's anything he'd do differently now.

Scott said (paraphrasing) when they looked back, historically they kept players one year too long, rather then let them go for a premium when in demand. (Probably in the hope they'd come good)

I reckon there'll be a new approach to trading players out.

Something Scott said during that interview really stood out to me. Most interesting part o the interview imo. Talking about the list build when he first got there, he was asked if there's anything he'd do differently now.

Scott said (paraphrasing) when they looked back, historically they kept players one year too long, rather then let them go for a premium when in demand. (Probably in the hope they'd come good)

I reckon there'll be a new approach to trading players out.

...throw some names out there Donks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back