AE AE17 Launch & Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Cinci vs. Houston was easy for mine.

Such similar teams structurally.
Both have terrible O-Lines, both have sick receivers that you can bomb it to.
Both have top level aggressive linesman who are missing a bloke with rage issues. Both have TEs made of paper.

It all came down to who had the better punter, Lechler comes out well on top.
*slams down 10 CR*

Cinci vs. Houston was easy for mine.

Such similar teams structurally.
Both have terrible O-Lines, both have sick receivers that you can bomb it to.
Both have top level aggressive linesman who are missing a bloke with rage issues. Both have TEs made of paper.

It all came down to who had the better punter, Lechler comes out well on top.
*slams down 10 CR*
Punter love is best love

Hey Woodson and JeffDunne - how does the new 3XKO rule work through the site? Will it alert us if we've hit our three-matches-against for a side?

Yes it will.

When you select a team that has reached the 3 game limit, the 3XKO button will be disabled too.

Could you make it yellow if you have picked it once, and orange twice before?

Yes it will.

When you select a team that has reached the 3 game limit, the 3XKO button will be disabled too.
Good to know.

Now the countdown until I hit my 3-pick limit on the Jets.

Could you make it yellow if you have picked it once, and orange twice before?
I'll see what I can do.

There's a list now alongside the tipping so until further changes this at least gives people an indication of what they've tipped prevoiusly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

full

swannies is certainly cracking the whip this week with already NINE winners straight off the bat.. incredible but with the 'Fins vs Bolts game in the balance, Raiders have Jets covered.. could it be that his 'Skins screw Swannies?

Be aware that the HOT STREAK order has been re-shuffled due to the delayed Dallas@Denver game meaning Kelzi gets that game as Dallas 14CR (default) as well.

Yeah i need to look over my tips on Sunday nights. I thought i picked Denver. and was expecting the Denver D to score the only points.

Well other than that Miami and LA Rams i have had a good day.

Also are the Rams the best team in the NFC Worst?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back