Resource www.footyjumpers.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Mero I've noticed on your Ochre, you have the fat budgie as an outline - which it's not, it's actually essentially a drop shadow, or a duplicated layer in navy that's down and to the right. I'd also say the blue on the guernsey is more "vibrant" than the shade currently used.

1091235_orig.jpg

Mero I've noticed on your Ochre, you have the fat budgie as an outline - which it's not, it's actually essentially a drop shadow, or a duplicated layer in navy that's down and to the right. I'd also say the blue on the guernsey is more "vibrant" than the shade currently used.

1091235_orig.jpg

It probably needs a bit of work but I think it's an old graphic from before the time of advanced Photoshop techniques! And he's done a pretty great job all things considered. It needs to fade to yellow on the side and I think the back has darker transitions between the gradients

Is there any reason the home jumpers had a smaller Puma logo and the work Puma and the clash had just a big Puma logo we didn't see until 2007 on the Lions?

The 1996-97 Collingwood preseason needs a few tweaks
  • Magpie graphic is too big
  • Magpie needs more shading and detail (Gradients, feather separation and colour under the claw)
  • On the front when the stripes start alternating, there should be no gap between them
  • The start of the '2' needs to be flatter
Collingwood-PS-1996.gif

65436_0.jpg
65437_0.jpg
120214_ansettcup246.jpg
My PI
piesps1-jpg.8713

piesps2-jpg.8714

I propose the Western Bulldogs 2005 Origin Energy jumper be moved from the "away" section to the "one-off" section as it was only worn once during the regular season, away to Geelong because both teams were sponsored by Origin Energy and were playing for the "Western Victoria Cup" which was sponsored by the company.

The guernsey worn by the Dogs was slightly different to the one they wore in the 2004 & 2005 pre-seasons as it has a different number font (sublimated too, this needs to be fixed on the site) and has the Azuma logo in the neckbar instead of the robodog.

52486.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I propose the Western Bulldogs 2005 Origin Energy jumper be moved from the "away" section to the "one-off" section as it was only worn once during the regular season, away to Geelong because both teams were sponsored by Origin Energy and were playing for the "Western Victoria Cup" which was sponsored by the company.

The guernsey worn by the Dogs was slightly different to the one they wore in the 2004 & 2005 pre-seasons as it has a different number font (sublimated too, this needs to be fixed on the site) and has the Azuma logo in the neckbar instead of the robodog.

52486.jpg

OMG the boots in this photo, hnnnnnng

Just came across a promo for the 1993 WAFL pre-season comp (Emu Export Cup).

Part of the deal with this comp was that all the WAFL clubs had to wear a "re-imagined" version of their usual jumpers (it was probably where the AFL clubs got the idea to start launching the first of the new pre-season strips in 1995).

Not sure if you want to add these to the WAFL section Mero but here you go...

wa 1994 (1993 emu export cup lost wafl fb).jpg

Part of the deal with this comp was that all the WAFL clubs had to wear a "re-imagined" version of their usual jumpers (it was probably where the AFL clubs got the idea to start launching the first of the new pre-season strips in 1995).

View attachment 418817

View attachment 418817
No.
That's a rabbit hole I'm not going down.
I think all comps lower than the AFL will only ever be the Home jumpers.

AFL GF logo needs to be fixed there - missing bottom white line of the AFL logo
EFOwWtZ.gif

2006_AFL_Grand_Final_Logo.jpg
Did you save that as a jpeg and then a gif or something? It looks like it just got scanned in

Also it is there. Kinda. It's just ridiculously thin.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back