Win Prizes AFL Meme Comp! Win one of 5 Platinum Memberships - Winners Announced!

Remove this Banner Ad

I got one, but the tech to make one goes beyond my ability, picture this;

-First world problems meme lady

Should I go with Shiel and Ward in the middle or Kelly and Coniglio -GWS Giants coaching staff

I got one, but the tech to make one goes beyond my ability, picture this;

-First world problems meme lady

Should I go with Shiel and Ward in the middle or Kelly and Coniglio -GWS Giants coaching staff
shiel-and.jpg

Chief, normally people run a competition to have people post their best work, I'm not sure this current strategy of having a thread of unfunny posts is going to work. Or have people misread the OP? Hard to tell.

Chief, normally people run a competition to have people post their best work, I'm not sure this current strategy of having a thread of unfunny posts is going to work. Or have people misread the OP? Hard to tell.
When I posted my meme I didn't expect to be a chance.

Then I saw the competition...

Righto Seinfeld, why don't you have a crack and we can all judge?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In that case you should be able to win it in a canter! Go Ilksy! We believe in you!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back