QFA Div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

If its bomber from Sandgate your talking about i believe he has already been signed by parkridge. I could be wrong tho

He's been linked to just about every club north of the river as well as Park Ridge and Yeronga.

His right hand man has also been mentioned for a few vacancies. Big loss for Sandgate if they both go.

thats a bit of a drive.

Next step coaching in the AFL??

(sorry Blocker.. haha)

All good brother. Funny how Bomber coaching Pirates already when we only advertised yesterday.

Have known him for a long time and is a cracking fella, would be a huge asset for any club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think Sandgate already appointed senior coach. Not sure of his name, but was one of the assistants last year from what I hear.

Yeah that's why I was confused with the "right hand man" and then Tom Corless. Got mixed up, because Mello was Bombers assistant last year and you are correct I believe. He has been appointed senior coach now.

Bomber Adams to take a year off seems the new word on the street. Who knows what's happening. Be interesting what he could bring to a club in a lower div though

Yeah that's why I was confused with the "right hand man" and then Tom Corless. Got mixed up, because Mello was Bombers assistant last year and you are correct I believe. He has been appointed senior coach now.

Apologies guys. I was under the impression Tom had more of a role to play. He seemed to be very active the few times I saw the Hawks play.

Blocker, any truth to the rumour Flower player/coaching your blokes? Seniors or reserves?

No mate, only just starting interviews with applicants that applied and were short listed. We actually gave 2 weeks Rising Suns. Not sure there is a right or wrong amount of time to give for applications.

We had more than enough though so obviously time wasn't an issue. Some very good credential applications. Lot of handy players looking for coaching gigs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back