Football Related Random Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 2

Hoping our boys get out of Cancun soon.... Hurricane Maria forming in the Atlantic, expected to hit the islands already hit, and pretty much follow in the path of Irma.

Probably won't affect them, but would rather they're nowhere near it.

Queensland U14 championships on at Maroochydore this week. Quite a bit of talent running around in both girls and boys.

What exactly where you hoping for out of curiosity? They were hardly likely to post the full exit interview on the website. I would be livid if my employer made my full annual review available to the wider audience!

The slightest bit of information about their role and not just their stats. Give us something about what Bastinac improved on.

Not just: he is a midfielder, he was dropped, worked hard, came back in, kicked goals.

The slightest bit of information about their role and not just their stats. Give us something about what Bastinac improved on.

Not just: he is a midfielder, he was dropped, worked hard, came back in, kicked goals.
Ran hard, dun good in parts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would prefer "We are One" (I think that's what it's called) It covers all that is relevant for today.

In the meantime, Advance Australia Fair will do, not God save the Queen, even though she's a dear old soul.

I just like that the announcer always introduces it as the Australian National Anthem. What other national anthem would we be having?
Who knows, we could just make it a surprise - ask Barnaby.

I would prefer "We are One" (I think that's what it's called) It covers all that is relevant for today.

It's a great song but you really need to sing every verse to cover all the various dimensions of it, which makes it tricky as an anthem.

Did Big Footy change their format today? If so I hate it,hard to find s**t.

It is awful. No clue why they made the change.
Makes my eyes hurt. Not sure why sports sites feel the need to constantly change their format just for the sake of it. It's usually for the worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back