Football Related Random Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 2

I thought it was just me changing a setting by accident.

Good to know the crapulence is widespread

On desk top or mobile? Because on mobile it feels anything but user friendly.

On mobile. During the day I'm at work so am always on mobile. Is it different on desktop?

On mobile. During the day I'm at work so am always on mobile. Is it different on desktop?

Put it this way. The buttons were so tight I went to select 'Reply' and got the following error:

1104886.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Put it this way. The buttons were so tight I went to select 'Reply' and got the following error:

View attachment 418545

Seems to have changed back now. There were a few things which need to be finessed but it looked good to the eye.

Maybe you need to see if they make iPad sized iPhones.

Seems to have changed back now. There were a few things which need to be finessed but it looked good to the eye.

Maybe you need to see if they make iPad sized iPhones.

Ew, that's like asking me to choose Mountain Dew over Crab Juice.

Very different and not a great experience at this stage on Desktop or Phone. No doubt I will eventually get used to it. Reckon it will be awesome on any sort of decent sized touch-screen device.

It's been changing between old and new on my phone all day and it's currently on the old. However my laptop just changed to the new. The new one is horrible.

I'm on a phone on the old one? Is this a choice you make or what. I like this format it's very easy to navigate the site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back