List Mgmt. Bringing them home! - Updated 14/Jun/2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broad played well in the final the other week which was a bit of a surprise but I suspect that the Tigers will be keen to keep him.

I still think we'll end up with Boekhurst, most likely in the Balic to Carlton deal.

Last edited:
Broad played well in the final the other week which was a bit of a surprise but I suspect that the Tigers will be keen to keep him.

I still think we'll end up with Boekhurst, most likely in the Balic to Carlton deal.
Boekhurst might be the sort you can turn into a decent roleplayer. Doesn't excite me though but I would be happy enough to get cheap.

I like Mountford. Looks natural to me. Just a little small at the moment.

That's a new definition for spud shed!

Matera obviously has been linked to us. I've said Schoenfeld a few times.
Started following Mountford and he's handy for sure.

The rest are battlers and we have many of those.

Agree with your summary.

Jackson Ramsay (2012 Pick #38) 183cm/77kg has been injured but has potential.

I expect we will sign 2 or 3 of the above players this year.

Mountford will be a gun but unfortunately he'll go to the Eagles if anything – absolute free for all in the midfield spots.

If I was him though I'd stay at North. Why would you live? Just as many opportunities and as the last of the older guys finish up, he'll be 22-23 and with 60 or so games played. Plus living in Melbourne playing footy > living in Perth playing footy.

Yes I know Nathan Wilson said he is settled at GWS and is still contracted but gee wiz having him down back with Luke ryan would give us two elite kicks - short and long something we haven't had for a very long time. Add developing hughes and logue getting it out of D50
would be much easier than in the past.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The thought of Wilson and Ryan would working in backhalf getting the ball out with elite kicking to Sonny, Harley, Stevie and Brad there is endless possibilities here. just got to get deal done. Have faith in Brad L to get it done just keep bond away from any negotiations.

Getting Wilson and Matera and still keeping Pick 5 is going to be the plan. Surely we can get a second rounder for Balic? most likely a third rounder likewise fro Crozier if he goes to Doggies

The thought of Wilson and Ryan would working in backhalf getting the ball out with elite kicking to Sonny, Harley, Stevie and Brad there is endless possibilities here. just got to get deal done. Have faith in Brad L to get it done just keep bond away from any negotiations.

Getting Wilson and Matera and still keeping Pick 5 is going to be the plan. Surely we can get a second rounder for Balic? most likely a third rounder likewise fro Crozier if he goes to Doggies

You would imagine that we will have to do some trading to get a pick that will satisfy GWS. So it will be goodbye to Croz and/or Sheridan and Suban apart from Balic. Can't complain though, Wilson is certainly an upgrade on all of those (Balic might end up as good).

I'm not sure which return I'm more stoked about, Gu or Wilson. And Hogan still hasn't said no. What a great day!

Hogan isn't worth two first round picks. If he does decide to come i hope we don't pay so much.

Our problem for the past two years has primarily been kicking and rebound from the back half. Getting Wilson is massive.

Sam Maclure or whatever his name was said on 6PR last night GWS may be more interested in future picks to use on their academy players. He said they don't really have any academy prospects coming through this year but next years draft they have 2-3 good prospects and they may want to stockpile picks to use as points.

Sam Maclure or whatever his name was said on 6PR last night GWS may be more interested in future picks to use on their academy players. He said they don't really have any academy prospects coming through this year but next years draft they have 2-3 good prospects and they may want to stockpile picks to use as points.
That would fit into next years second from us to gws for Wilson. We probably need a bag of thirds for Carter next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back