Mega Thread 2017 Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a fun interview with Ross, but you're not going to find out anything new. In fact Freo barely got mentioned. They spent a lot of time talking about Ross & his playing & coaching & had a few laughs. I'd suggest watching it for the lols

Entertaining segment and it was nice to see Lyon in more a of a jovial setting. It was a little frustrating a couple of times when it seemed like Ross was on the verge of giving some interesting insights only to be cut off by a panel member making a joke, but that's the nature of that show I guess.

Entertaining segment and it was nice to see Lyon in more a of a jovial setting. It was a little frustrating a couple of times when it seemed like Ross was on the verge of giving some interesting insights only to be cut off by a panel member making a joke, but that's the nature of that show I guess.

Totally agree. 1st time I've watched the show so can't comment on the formula/chemistry, but repeatedly Ross was cut off by Molloy just as he was about to expand on an experience or recollection. Was frustrating as a viewer.

So the Brownlow doesn't appear to be on Fox and starts at 8 on Channel 7. Anyone know how to watch it live??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just watched the 10 news. almost the entire report on the WAFL GF focused on how unfair it all is to poor Subi.
The simplistic focus of news these days is unfortunate.
Would it really be too hard to point out that every league in Australia has players drop down the levels as teams go out?
That VFL & SANFL teams have AFL listed players?
That Subi has bought their premierships with superior finances for years?
No, its all big bad Freo's fault.

I enjoy watching them bleeding and crying.
If that makes me sick I like that too!:p

Thunder cracked a mention on Foxsports and I think they mentioned the Dockers players along with a decent short interview with the Simpson medallist.

just watched the 10 news. almost the entire report on the WAFL GF focused on how unfair it all is to poor Subi.
The simplistic focus of news these days is unfortunate.
Would it really be too hard to point out that every league in Australia has players drop down the levels as teams go out?
That VFL & SANFL teams have AFL listed players?
That Subi has bought their premierships with superior finances for years?
No, its all big bad Freo's fault.

Just use earplugs on all media !!!!.

I'm tipping Subi to be out of the top 4 ( regularly ), within the next 3 seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back