List Mgmt. The 2017 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals Thread (cont. in Part II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was temporarily promoted and an emergency before Johnson was removed from the LTI list. He was pretty stiff to miss out being promoted given his consistently good performances in the NEAFL.

Could have added a bit to the senior team and would have done so, if Robinson and Foote weren't already on the senior list ahead of him.

don't agree. plenty of others i would have rocked ahead of him last year.

He was temporarily promoted and an emergency before Johnson was removed from the LTI list. He was pretty stiff to miss out being promoted given his consistently good performances in the NEAFL.

Could have added a bit to the senior team and would have done so, if Robinson and Foote weren't already on the senior list ahead of him.

Edwards is a spud

I'm a swans fan and I don't want this, I'd rather see him perform at his best!

Tippett? Just get him fit and tell him he is either a ruck or a forward and let's see what he has

Come this far

Tippett? Just get him fit and tell him he is either a ruck or a forward and let's see what he has

Come this far

This is what I would do with our forward line

Tippett permanent full forward. Don't leave the goal square for any reason.

Buddy CHF- He can roam where he pleases.

Surround them with the "smalls"

Papley, Hayward, Rohan, Florent.

Just ******* have a forward line.

if the mids start getting smashed, pull Papley and Rohan into the middle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aaron Francis isn't getting a go at essendon could be worth pursuing.
Key back/ forward
Great contested marker
Needs a good preseason.

Not worth it. You are taking a massive gamble whether he will ever have the tank to play at AFL level

Not worth it. You are taking a massive gamble whether he will ever have the tank to play at AFL level
Risk worth taking.
Would free up Rampe to a running role and if you're not functioning up forward he could be a great swing man

Last edited:
Hi Swans, I see Jack has been delisted, will he pick up a gig elsewhere or is he done?

Hi Swans, I see Jack has been delisted, will he pick up a gig elsewhere or is he done?
Good NEAFL player, never seemed able to get it together at AFL level. Probably done, but it wouldn't completely surprise me to see him get rookied as a depth player for a bottom tier club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back