Serial Killers

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate you don't have to tell me- of course it shouldnt have happened.

If I was in charge he would have gotten 20 years for those rapes he did- minimum. The bastard barely served 1.5 years for each rape he committed.

Oh yeah and not to mention the parole violation- breaking someone's jaw.

Didnt hear about the jaw breaking.

My younger cousin saw him at the gym a couple of time before it happened. My cousin was a regular so the new guy stood out.

There was Judo class there which the dog took up and the instructor told my cousin he used to be really aggressive even when they were just doing demonstrations and one time almost choked a guy out. Ticking time bomb, he was.

Didnt hear about the jaw breaking.

My younger cousin saw him at the gym a couple of time before it happened. My cousin was a regular so the new guy stood out.

There was Judo class there which the dog took up and the instructor told my cousin he used to be really aggressive even when they were just doing demonstrations and one time almost choked a guy out. Ticking time bomb, he was.

Kinda creeps me out hearing stories like that- reminds you these guys are just "regular" human beings out there before they commit these crimes.

Yeah dont quote me, but iirc he got out on parole for what else- rape- then assaulted this guy, got thrown back in prison but appealed that, so he was actually out on bail when he murdered Jill. I think that's how it went.

not sure if this is the right thread but the CSK court date in October is just a hearing

Looks like second half 2018 before the trial
The hearing will be interesting enough but no public.
Not sure of media suppresion orders?

How much will we have access to? Probably not much.

The hearing will be interesting enough but no public.
Not sure of media suppresion orders?

How much will we have access to? Probably not much.

Assured nothing will happen other than new court dates

Assured nothing will happen other than new court dates

Considering thats whats already happened twice, that amounts to the same but I wonder if they will announce they declare they are ready for the trial or need more time for evidence.
We may only get a hearing summary from media.
When trial starts, the dust will have settled.
Judge only or jury....

Last edited:
not sure if this is the right thread but the CSK court date in October is just a hearing

Considering thats whats already happened twice, that amounts to the same but I wonder if they will announce they declare they are ready for the trial or need more time for evidence.
We may only get a hearing summary from media.
When trial starts, the dust will have settled.
Judge only or jury....

I fly out today for three weeks, but will ask on my return.

What I'm surprised about is the ability to lock someone for two years without trial.

What I'm surprised about is the ability to lock someone for two years without trial.

I was about to ask exactly the same question.

How does one stay detained for years?

A judge must have assessed the matter in front prosection and deem it worthy that someone be detained.

"We need more time to collate the evidence"

There must have been rnough that a judge approve detainment.

I fly out today for three weeks, but will ask on my return.

Gary Francis Newman took nearly 3 years in SA to go from arrest to trial. Most of that was legal argument and forensic evidence gathering

I was about to ask exactly the same question.

How does one stay detained for years?

A judge must have assessed the matter in front prosection and deem it worthy that someone be detained.

"We need more time to collate the evidence"

There must have been rnough that a judge approve detainment.

I can only think the evidence (DNA) is compelling and the defence is the one that needs time to shoot holes in how the DNA was collected and stored over the 20 plus years.

Spoke to someone, evidence, witnesses, multiple charges. More witnesses.

Lots of stuff requires lots of time. DNA across multiple crime scenes.

Everyone is reading and working on both sides.

At 275 calls, DNA may be secondary.

The Sunday Times on Friday that 275 calls had been made to the hotline about the Claremont investigation
http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...t/news-story/f6d3f1211d4a41e00771b154d7d3e7bb

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can only think the evidence (DNA) is compelling and the defence is the one that needs time to shoot holes in how the DNA was collected and stored over the 20 plus years.

I think you will find there has been a recent 'audit' to ensure integrity. Hence, evidence such as Rochford's bludgeon was discovered and numerous crimes across Australia solved with a rerun of evidence using 'familial' DNA testing.

Property rooms across Australia, have been retested with new technology and squared away for criminal database analysis. That means that criminals may not have their DNA on the criminal database but familial ancestors may, which leads through a breadcrumb of suspects to perpetrators.

So an old piece of evidence may lead to someone related to a perpetrator.

Conspiracy is a crime. So is perjury.

But criminals wouldn't conspire, would they...

After all, Rayney only put many of them in prison, and his wife, Corryn, Court Registrar for the Supreme Court in Stirling Gardens. That would be too logical.
That wouldn't make them a target of conspirators...

Imagine if the DPP came under duress. How would that influence court outcomes?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-04-...-told-sex-offender-spoke-of-park-body/8457958

Last edited:
I think you will find there has been a recent 'audit' to ensure integrity. Hence, evidence such as Rochford's bludgeon was discovered and numerous crimes across Australia solved with a rerun of evidence using 'familial' DNA testing.

Property rooms across Australia, have been retested with new technology and squared away for criminal database analysis. That means that criminals may not have their DNA on the criminal database but familial ancestors may, which leads through a breadcrumb of suspects to perpetrators.

So an old piece of evidence may lead to someone related to a perpetrator

Some evidence from Mosman Park no doubt...

Some evidence from Mosman Park no doubt...

With what was a rather large heroin ring operating in the Glyde st flats. What I don't understand is Rochford committed a 'motiveless' crime according police.

The jewellery Pam made was 'gold plated' and not overly expensive items. Premier Richard Court had items from her store at the time in his possession to be gifted an overseas representative.
Richard Court was also very good friends with the Glennons. It was like murder was following Richard Court and the Glennons, members of the Liberal Party.

Was Rochford given orders by a hypothetical dealer because Pam knew too much?

I wonder if other victims fathers were members of the Liberal Party? One in stock exchange, the other farming and shearing company.

Where Cutler went missing was the old Wool exchange, then the Parmelia Hotel on 14 Mill St

Last edited:
Gary Francis Newman took nearly 3 years in SA to go from arrest to trial. Most of that was legal argument and forensic evidence gathering

Not familiar with that case but generally, even on really serious charges where there's no presumption of bail after about 18 months the pressure goes on

List of witnesses called.

The stench of association or affiliation.

When suppression orders are lifted.

The unmasking to the public.

An inevitable media field day.

Do Not Pass Go.

No Time Now For Play.

Swear on Oath?

Some conscientious objection?

More likely an Affirmation.

Please Do Try to Explain.

Go to Jail.

You will love it.

That is promised.

Bring on Game Day.

It is coming.

Last edited:
Gerard Ross

Acting Detective Inspector Jon Munday, from the Special Crime Squad, said a comprehensive review of the case file had been carried out in 2014.

He said the review had opened up
new lines of inquiry "which police hope will lead to a breakthrough."

"Whilst police have spoken to almost 1200 witnesses during this investigation, we believe there are others with information who have not yet come forward for their own reasons," Acting Inspector Munday said.

"We ask those people to re-consider their position given the passage of time and potential changes in allegiances"

2014 - comprehensive case file review and new lines of enquiry.

Who alluded to the possible connection of the Gerard Ross murder to other WA cold cases?

Who were the creepers in the sedan?

Or was it a station wagon? (Who said that again?)

Who are these people who know who killed Gerard Ross - a 12 year old boy murdered in a senseless brutal way - but have not come
forward?

Changes in allegiances?

Allegiance (noun)
  1. the loyalty of a citizen to his or her government or of a subject to his or her sovereign.
  2. loyalty or devotion to some person, group, cause, or the like?
What twisted campaigners have loyalty and devotion to child murderers?

Who killed Gerard Ross?

Last edited:
Your link is corrupt. You can edit it. This is excellent. Im finding the Gerard Ross thread if there is one.

Very interesting the use of allegiance. That would imply a group. What sort of group of people?

I don't remember mention of stationwagon?

No doubt there will be some particular users come along with heckle mantra accusing of being a nutjob, conspiracy, tinfoil hat and spam.

Ignore it.

Heres the link formatted correctly
http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/p...about-gerard-ross-murder-20170119-gturd4.html
#gerardross

Last edited:
No doubt there will be some particular users come along with heckle mantra accusing of being a nutjob, conspiracy, tinfoil hat and spam.

That's the darnest thing.

The unholy alliance seem to have lost their mojo recently.

Nervous as cats.

They should be.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back