Eddie raving about another club

Remove this Banner Ad

Why? I have said all I need to in a succinct manner a few minutes ago.:)
You said that Ed should alter his media performance because of the performance of Collingwood.
Pretty daft that.

But I wanted Bucks back in! Your theory has just collapsed! Sometimes words mean exactly what they are meant to mean. Eddie's hysteria about another club is unbecoming when you are the president of an opposing club. It's just an opinion.. Some have told me I should have changed the channel- fair enough. I would suggest others can ignore threads they find to be stupid rather than waste time commenting. That's another opinion!
My theory has not collapsed because you aren't the only person having a crack at Eddie. If you are behind the Bucks decision then you are confused because Eddie is not gushing over the Tigers as Collingwood President he is just being professional as a commentator. I didn't say this thread was not worth commenting on. Just that the assertion being made is objectionable. Does anyone really believe Eddie isn't a Pies fanatic?

My theory has not collapsed because you aren't the only person having a crack at Eddie. If you are behind the Bucks decision then you are confused because Eddie is not gushing over the Tigers as Collingwood President he is just being professional as a commentator. I didn't say this thread was not worth commenting on. Just that the assertion being made is objectionable. Does anyone really believe Eddie isn't a Pies fanatic?

"Does anyone really believe Eddie isn't a Pies fanatic?"

And therein lies the problem, sir.

Eddie is paid by Fox to lead their football coverage.

Eddie hosts the Football Show.

The biggest team and story in town right now is Richmond, it is Eddie's job to pump them up.

He is the only President who does this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is the only President who does this
He was doing it before he became Collingwood president.

He was doing it when he was Collingwood president and Collingwood was going well.

He will be doing it if he steps down as president.

Eddie's livelihood is as a media performer, primarily related to sports and football. His shtick is the theatrical, creating drama and interest, building up and then cashing in on the biggest story in town.

In Melbourne right now that is Richmond, MMM radio and the footy show will all be about pumping up the Tigers.

People really need to actually understand that the majority of time you see Eddie in the media, he isn't actually performing his voluntary role as the Collingwood president, he is simply doing his job as a media performer.

Ed loves no club except collingwood and it embarrasses me when he pretends he has love in his heart for any other team. I cringe at how false he sounds. Love ya ed.

Club be better IF he goes as President and get someone in who has not a High Profile as Ed and 20 years is too long as CEO

Club be better IF he goes as President and get someone in who has not a High Profile as Ed and 20 years is too long as CEO
That's your opinion. It may be correct but I for one am prepared to wait and see until his current term ends.

In his deluded mind we will replicate what Richmond have done this year, boy is he going to be surprised next season.

Fully concur Jonno94.

By the way, why do you think that we will not replicate what Richmond have done this year?

By the way, why do you think that we will not replicate what Richmond have done this year?

Because we'd need to finish 9th for around the next 10 seasons to replicate what Richmond have done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back