Game Day 2017 AFL Grand Final

Who will you be barracking for on Grand Final day?

• Adelaide

Votes: 77 68.8%
  • Punt Rd Ferals

Votes: 18 16.1%
  • Neither

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Won't be watching

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Couldn't care less

Votes: 8 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"

ADELAIDE v RICHMOND

Saturday 30th September
Time: 2.30PM
MCG

DKZ15kPVYAAouMt.jpg

Loving KB's melts on twitter :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

I hate to say it, but I agree with KB on this one. (Though it is amusing to see him get all bent out of shape over it! :D)
I would violently spew if the Blues had to run out in our first GF in over 20 years wearing anything other than our traditional Navy Blue jumper.
I even feel annoyed when we have to wear the white shorts.

I hate to say it, but I agree with KB on this one. (Though it is amusing to see him get all bent out of shape over it! :D)
I would violently spew if the Blues had to run out in our first GF in over 20 years wearing anything other than our traditional Navy Blue jumper.

I think its mainly down to the sash, maybe they should just make the sash thinner?

Should be like the good old days.

Both teams wear their traditional jumpers and a coin toss for the white shorts.

I am NOT a fan and never will be of clash jumpers.
Hate them! :thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would spew even more if we had to play at another teams home ground like Adelaide will be.

Non issue for mine.

In the late 60s & early 7os Richmond were our biggest rivals, i hated them with a passion, still do. But reading the Gibbs thread and what the Adelaide supporters think about our club i've decided i hate them with a passion as well. So i,m going camping.

Back