Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

95bluemember

Club Legend
Nov 2, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
I have it on good Authority that Gary Aryes will be coaching at the suns in 2018, he has been in talks with them for a while.

Maybe as a mentor to John Barker. That would be the way to go
I don't think he will be a mentor/assistant as he has said before he would only work under a highly respected coach like sheedy or Mathews, unless a mentor role appeals to him now.

Think this rumour is nonsense and only has legs due to him having just won the VFL premiership. Plenty of AFL club based assistants ahead of him imo.
Nope he's been in talks with them for a while, suns obviously after quality and respected people,

you must have missed the good authority bit

Nope he's been in talks with them for a while, suns obviously after quality and respected people,

you must have missed the good authority bit

Nah I saw it but if I had a nickel for every time I've read that on bigfooty.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree with this. He has coached at VFL level through two premiership cycles, as a coach of a standalone club under considerable financial pressure and deserves a second crack. I assume he's not the same coach he was back in the 90s.
His coaching record back then was pretty good. Around 120 wins from 220 odd games

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

No Caroline bad call. This guy is past being an AFL coach. Had opportunities and made an ass of himself. so thats a bad call.
Yeah made a real ass of himself 5 time premiership player, 2 norm smith medals, hawks team of the century, even had a medal named after him , and a good win loss ratio as coach. What an ass!!!!

Yeah made a real ass of himself 5 time premiership player, 2 norm smith medals, hawks team of the century, even had a medal named after him , and a good win loss ratio as coach. What an ass!!!!
Never disputed his playing career you ram rod. What a Goose!!!!!!! Not coached at AFL level since 2004.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back