Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

I think doggies will most likely bounce back. They have a talented list so should be back in the 8 next year.
backline has fallen away since the GF
Adams is injury prone, Hamling left, Murphy & Boyd gone, Morris not far behind.

And they were 7th the year they won it. it was a supreme finals effort but i don't think much of their list.

Yeah they will soon enough. They just gotta clear out some dead wood and get games into some young talent to refocus the team.

I would have said Bont Macrae Stringer are the keys 3 weeks ago but now it will just have to be the first 2 lol.

They are young so like you say a few tweaks and they should be ok.

Yeah they will soon enough. They just gotta clear out some dead wood and get games into some young talent to refocus the team.

I would have said Bont Macrae Stringer are the keys 3 weeks ago but now it will just have to be the first 2 lol.
i like Hunter. he is hard at it and generally uses it well.
Daniel is a gun too.
it tails off from there. Dale looks promising.

backline has fallen away since the GF
Adams is injury prone, Hamling left, Murphy & Boyd gone, Morris not far behind.

And they were 7th the year they won it. it was a supreme finals effort but i don't think much of their list.

They also have Collins and Cordy.

Cordy in particular I think could be real talent.

I thought he showed quite a bit as a forward at the end of last year and I'm tipping he will have a good career.

That’s nice. Now are you going to tell me what one is?
Lol I had to use a dictionary all those years ago. It's a furniture removal lorry with a distinctive shape and I think the word is unique to England.

Last edited:
How about ....

In: Motlop from Geelong (free agency).
In: #25 from GWS for Puopolo.
In: Gaff from WC for #25 and #32 (equivalent of #11 according to AFL Draft Pick Value Calculator).

Perhaps #25 for Poppy is overs but I am sure that trade could be massaged to work. #11 for Gaff is more than fair.

The net ins would improve our midfield immensely. Hartung Smith Gaff and Motlop = a pack of cheetahs.

Lol.

Puoplo and 32 turns into Gaff...

I actually like Norths forwards in that comparison. Obviously a Coleman medalist may lack Waite’s potential but the others are role players. Rioli would probably get a game though wouldn’t he?
Butler ahead of Rioli

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another Norf pearler
Dusty obviously thought differently than that guy haha.

In all seriousness, Ill cop townsend and maybe catagna.

But Riewoldt, Rioli, Caddy, Edwards and butler are all better than the above mentioned.
1. They tackle.
2. They play more than 5 games a year through injury.

Surely you just.He only got about one metre off the ground,even I could do that.
Yes, he stood on the shoulders of someone 2 metres tall and only got 1 metre off the ground

The fawning over the "feel good" Bombers is over the top

Ridiculous that Daniher was chosen over Howe not to mention the Rising Star BS that saw Burton miss out

They cheated but the AFL reward them with pick no 1 then a show bag of other pressies

I've sent this email to the AFL with my real name and contact details. I don't expect an honest reply, but let's see...

You owe Jeremy Howe an apology.
Your blatant gerrymander of the Mark Of The Year competition achieved your objective of ensuring that a Collingwood player could not win the award. Your strategy of making the vote ‘Collingwood vs. the rest’ and splitting the Collingwood vote was cynical, political and obvious. You should name the person or people who put this strategy in place so they can be made accountable.
Do you wonder why the AFL’s reputation is so compromised when you indulge in this sort of behaviour?
Yes, Daniher’s mark was very good, but everyone who knows the game and can judge the competing marks fairly knows that Howe’s was a classic of all time.
I trust this email will reach your chief executive.

Ablett stats are not stats. He brushes someone's shoulder they count a tackle. He grabs the ball off the ground over the boundary line and hands it to the boundary umpire foor a throwin they count a contested possession. The most over inflated sttat collector in the league. Someone in Champion data is a huge ablett fan and must ask to get all his games.

Watch the next match he plays and watch the stats on the afl page change. He sometimes gets stats without touching the ball or the man. It's hilarious.
This post is indeed hilarious. Just not the way the author intended.

So thinking about this, there should be no reason to call this team the Tasmania kangaroos. North were garnered the license. North and tassie govt are in negotiations to finalise partnership.

Therefore if tassie have a problem with the team being called north Melbourne they can get stuffed.
Is this where I start posting about the seven stages of grief?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back