Team Mgmt. Talk about the makeup of our list - midfield balance, height profile, endurance runners

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So offer a valid critique and we can acknowledge it.
Let me answer that another way.

Dodoro has nailed his role within the club perfectly? He could have done no better due to circumstances outside his control?

Let me answer that another way.

Dodoro has nailed his role within the club perfectly? He could have done no better due to circumstances outside his control?
Well, that was disappointing. Find me anyone who's perfect, particularly in a field this inexact.

No, scratch that. Find me a concrete proposal for better list management. Not "draft more guns" or "attract more FAs" or "make finals". What, specifically, needs to change?

I think there are perfectly valid concerns to be expressed at the lack of tall forwards on the list, the belated recruitment of inside midfielders, and the lack of balance in the senior midfield core. Beyond Bruno though, actual analysis of this type is overwhelmed by tedious, superficial bullshit and hindsight drafting, ignoring all context and entirely lacking in nuance or specificity.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's also refusing to acknowledge criticism is valid if you're happy to hide behind excuses.

Is there one poster who won't acknowledge any criticism? Who are these comments directed to?

It's just become a catch all to grind the same axe.

There are valid criticisms but they're hardly articulated. It's the usual s**t, he can't attract a gun we haven't been a good side. It's like the last four years didn't happen.

Bizarre thread this.

Yes he can be criticised but he is not entirely to blame for the fact we have been s**t for a long time like some people are claiming. Injuries, poor coaching, player attitudes have just as much or more impact as whether the player he picked was the right one or whatever.

Bizarre thread this.

Yes he can be criticised but he is not entirely to blame for the fact we have been s**t for a long time like some people are claiming. Injuries, poor coaching, player attitudes have just as much or more impact as whether the player he picked was the right one or whatever.
Who's put it all on him?

Outside the ******* I wish people would stop giving oxygen to.

Who's put it all on him?

Outside the ******* I wish people would stop giving oxygen to.
The way some posters have gone on in here is as if us choosing other players and acting like hindsight isn't 20/20 is a bigger part of hiding is back than it actually is.

The way some posters have gone on in here is as if us choosing other players and acting like hindsight isn't 20/20 is a bigger part of hiding is back than it actually is.
So noone has put it all on him, apart from 1?

I think Doss is making the point. We are in all in agreement he's not a total success or failure. Yet somehow both sides of the coin are accusing each other of being one extreme or the other which isn't true.

lock the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back