AFLW Geelong Cats 2019 AFLW Team Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
She does. there's a few players running around for the Geelong VFLW side who are already listed by AFLW clubs.
From the little I've seen though, even if we weren't able to somehow secure Mithen, injured gun Jordan Ivey (I think she plays for Melbourne too) and a few others, we'd still have a pretty competitive team.

Ivey plays for Carlton. Richelle Cranston is another one who plays for Melbourne, as is Maddie Boyd.

JUST IN: Gillon McLachlan announces Geelong and North Melbourne will join the AFLW in 2019

Any chance a mod can change the thread title catempire or someone?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Relieved that we now have a licence in the AFLW, excitement I guess will come once we see the hoops rightfully run out in the AFLW Round 1 2019.

Hopefully at GMHBA Stadium the opening game.

Go the hand bags.
I really wanted to delete this as as s**t post...

But I have to admit I truly LOLD - it was incredibly clever.

Well played.

Now delete it and have some respect.

Still laughing so never mind.

In all seriousness, this is a fantastic outcome, possibly overdue, and a credit to the club, the league for getting it going and most of all to the super talented women that now get a chance to follow their dreams. Fantastic result and make us proud supporters.

GO Catters

Much rather we spent the money on the vfl team. Very important we have them firing on all cylinders for finals next year

Much rather we spent the money on the vfl team. Very important we have them firing on all cylinders for finals next year
Always going to be one whom is negative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back