Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm no trade or free agent expert by no means, but if he is going, I wonder if Fagan would do much to help us out with some sort of compensation, even as part of a seperate trade.

Yeah Fagan will chuck pick 1 in for old times sake.

From the Norf board: 21 and our 3rd this year to Essendon for their first rounder they use 21 for stringer..

* me, why would we do that when we could just get the Doggies 2nd and Stringer for 11?

From the Norf board: 21 and our 3rd this year to Essendon for their first rounder they use 21 for stringer..

**** me, why would we do that when we could just get the Doggies 2nd and Stringer for 11?
i would rather gift the lesser of the tin rattlers with Pick 11 thanks.
21 and Simpkin for 11 or GTFO.

Loving Cats fans telling themselves they weren't really into Stringer to begin with and if they really wanted him they would've given him an offer he couldn't refuse. Love it. From the Western Bulldogs board. Even doggies fans are telling this guy he's delusional.

If we wanted Stringer we would offer 5 year 700k deal, but fact remains Cats Tigers dont want a bar of him now, and Essendon will be fun to trade with NOT.....

He was with the same girl from age 14. Can we really blame him for wanting to sleep with others?
And I bet we aren’t hearing the full story. She was pregnant. Probably wasn’t meeting his sexual needs.
On Jake Stringer.
I think this is Andrew Dice Clays username.

On Jake Stringer.
I think this is Andrew Dice Clays username.
Thats not even funny. In fact that just makes me physically angry.

Wasnt meeting his needs?!?!?!? How freaking selfish is that you p***k. She is pregnant with HIS kid, perhaps he should be looking after her needs?
And if you dont think you can stay faithful to one person from age 14. Dont date her. Simple.

Thats not even funny. In fact that just makes me physically angry.

Wasnt meeting his needs?!?!?!? How freaking selfish is that you p***k. She is pregnant with HIS kid, perhaps he should be looking after her needs?
And if you dont think you can stay faithful to one person from age 14. Dont date her. Simple.
covered himself in glory there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawks supporter
"Despite where we finished, the AFL will continue to give us 2 games against the top teams and have us travel interstate for Thursday night games a few times.

And it wont matter. We will be back to the top 8 and quite likely top 4.

In Clarko we trust."

Hawks supporter
"Despite where we finished, the AFL will continue to give us 2 games against the top teams and have us travel interstate for Thursday night games a few times.

And it wont matter. We will be back to the top 8 and quite likely top 4.

In Clarko we trust."
it bothers me we get slammed for being Kool Aid drinkers.
by all reports Clarko is now running that club....without his minders.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back