2017 Trade Hypotheticals (opposition supporters post here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Re. Rockcliff - if he stays with the Lions would he then continue to live in Brisbane post footy? I assume so as he's built a house here. If he goes to port or whoever does he come back to live in Bris post footy?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if you will be brave enough to come over here as often if he doesn't go to Port in the end?!

Well...Lions are my second team. Personally would rather him do an about face and stay a Lion.
You guys have lost enough and have some great kids on the rise.
Happy to cop flack if my source is wrong.

Well...Lions are my second team. Personally would rather him do an about face and stay a Lion.
You guys have lost enough and have some great kids on the rise.
Happy to cop flack if my source is wrong.
I always find this time of year interesting as it is a test of the 'sources'!

On the one hand, after being with us during our worst years, going to a finals level team makes sense, but on the other hand going to a state where neither his nor his partner's family are (relevant when you have just had a baby!), and to a club where your ex-coach with whom you had several sizable run-ins is the midfield coach doesn't make so much sense!

And most of them "nuff-nuffs" are forgetting that a restricted free agent contract can be matched by his club, which has right of first refusal over his services. If the unrestricted free agent does not wish to remain with his original club, he must enter the draft or seek a trade.

Edit: If both Rockcliff & Schache were to end up at Carlton under a trade it would explain why SOS was at Brisbane.. I've got a feeling something like this trade.. pick 3 to GWS Ryan Griffen and a later draft pick to Brisbane..

Who is SoS?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back