2017 Trade and FA thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Or this

images
Is that a willy just below the implant? Must be why they call it a cochlear implant lol.

I reckon it would take something like that to get him out of Brisbane...that would be a significant difference, around $450k extra over 3 years plus the guaranteed 4th year money.

Obviously we will see after the medical.

Could be a win/win though...we need a player like him and get him for free. Have the money willing to take the risk.

Brisbane get pick 18 to trade for Charlie Cameron and add him to your impressive group of youngsters. Sort of a symbol of a new era without rockliff around who was a former captain. Maybe get someone like miles for cheap to help with the inside role.
$450k sounds like a lot but it becomes half that after tax and I understand the manager cut is higher when a player goes to a new club (could be wrong but I've heard it in the past). If your talking about $225k net over 3 year not sure that's enough for a move when he's just finished a new house here and his family is settled.

$450k sounds like a lot but it becomes half that after tax and I understand the manager cut is higher when a player goes to a new club (could be wrong but I've heard it in the past). If your talking about $225k net over 3 year not sure that's enough for a move when he's just finished a new house here and his family is settled.

Speaking of housing, the cost of a decent house in Melbourne would normally be higher than Brisvegas. It's surely like trading in a car for a new one- it's the walk out the door price at the end of the day.

Had a mate's daughter looking at a 3 bedroom townhouse for $975,000. Tommy's mansion isnt a three bedroom townhouse......

#1Flog Barrett said on triple m melbourne earlier that Port are now favourite to land Rockliff. My only take on the change is that the expectation is becoming clearer he is leaving.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Pretty sure he said he was off to Carlton yesterday....

Port won't want to lose their compensation from losing Trengove

Offers coming in for him are roughly 4 years at 400k a year roughly. So compensation would be minimal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure he said he was off to Carlton yesterday....

Offers coming in for him are roughly 4 years at 400k a year roughly. So compensation would be minimal.
3 x 500/600k with a conditional 4th and not having to relocate would start to look pretty attractive you would think.

I thought this was the whole idea of free agency. Whether the season has officially ended or not is a mere technicality. In fact, the sooner it is resolved the better for all concerned. My only worry is having to stomach him in a Blues jumper.
Yea, don't like the blue jumper bit. Almost any other team preferred

Remove this Banner Ad

Back