Unsolved Robyn (Paton) Santen - Coronial Inquest, August 8, 2015

Dan Baker

Club Legend
Jan 12, 2017
Conspiracy Not
AFL Club
West Coast
It will than likely be found that Robyn (Paton) Santen committed suicide. There is however no body.

Robyn was at the Grapeskin bar corner of James St and William st, Northbridge.

Saturday, August 8, 2015: Robyn caught a cab to her her house from the wine bar then got in her car where the car was found with her possessions on the seat at City Beach carpark some hundred hundred metres north of Clancy Fish Pub.
https://www.missingpersons.gov.au/who-missing/wa/santen-robyn

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan Baker

Club Legend
Jan 12, 2017
Conspiracy Not
AFL Club
West Coast
If someone could confirm Robyn did not attend Iona college, that would be great.

Robyn 'Paton' Santen went missing on the Imbolc. August 8th 2015. The only reason I mention this is because Julie Cutler went missing the winter solstice.

*The same date of the year as Corryn Rayney

Last edited:

Dan Baker

Club Legend
Jan 12, 2017
Conspiracy Not
AFL Club
West Coast
Stupid me. From https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/the-western-australian-current-trials-thread.1156657/page-12

Keeping it in context

She was depressed and had talked about suicide apparently Via the West Australian - Coroner Barry King said it was clear Mrs Santen was deceased but noted it was unlikely he could reach a finding on the cause of death.

Ultimately that's the responsibility of the Coroners office. To establish cause of death. That would be in this case, stating more than likely suicide if people are adamant they feel it was suicide.
In saying that, sharks are not endangered in Perth. All sharks have some layer of protection in the metro from full protection of Great Whites, and no shortage of Tiger sharks in that vicinity.
Cottesloe used to have an onshore concrete ocean pool but I cant remember when they rid the concrete bridge due to concrete cancer?
Swimming at out night is no longer an option, especially around City beach. Citybeach to Cottesloe is the stretch Ken Crew used to swim. Protected by the Sound on a southerly swell, it can be popular for swimmers.
But there is still no evidence of clothing after a prolonged search. Something usually washes up on the beach.
Robyn Paton was however a clubby or at least an ex clubby of Scarborough SLSC. Robyn had caught a cab from James and Williams street. Robyn had done a thesis on Perth Water Catchment at UWA.
Robyn (Paton) Santen had been arguing with her husband just like Corryn Rayney had.

Dan Baker

Club Legend
Jan 12, 2017
Conspiracy Not
AFL Club
West Coast
The 22-year-old, a former Iona Presentation College student — like missing woman Sarah Spiers and murder victim Ciara Glennon — was last seen leaving a staff party at the Parmelia Hilton. Her car was found 50m off Cottesloe beach two days later.

Ms Cutler’s sister wants three parts of her sister’s disappearance reinvestigated —

• a break-in at her Fremantle home shortly before she disappeared,
  • her complaint a man had tried to force her car off Stirling Highway
  • a question of whether she made it home the night she disappeared because her wallet was found at her house.
https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/julies-father-wants-an-end-to-familys-pain-ng-b88342268z

It had been found about the time Ms Cutler went missing with a pair of black pantyhose in a plastic bag under a table at the King Kebab takeaway in Centreway Arcade, Perth, a five-minute walk from the Parmelia Hilton. King Kebabs is now Hillarys marina.

Police said Ms Cutler was believed to have been carrying the bag after changing into a black evening dress.

http://www.news.com.au/news/vanishe...g/news-story/1f9da6564bf58fdfb6f6532c5e7b5d2f

So Julie was carrying a bag, leaves it in King Kebabs Central Arcade, but doesn't leave it in her car? Or her car was not in town and someone retrieve her car from elsewhere? So someone else left her bag in King Kebabs deliberately?

Doesn't sound like boyfriend revenge. Why not charge him?

Last edited:
The 22-year-old, a former Iona Presentation College student — like missing woman Sarah Spiers and murder victim Ciara Glennon — was last seen leaving a staff party at the Parmelia Hilton. Her car was found 50m off Cottesloe beach two days later.

Ms Cutler’s sister wants three parts of her sister’s disappearance reinvestigated —

• a break-in at her Fremantle home shortly before she disappeared,
  • her complaint a man had tried to force her car off Stirling Highway
  • a question of whether she made it home the night she disappeared because her wallet was found at her house.
https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/julies-father-wants-an-end-to-familys-pain-ng-b88342268z

It had been found about the time Ms Cutler went missing with a pair of black pantyhose in a plastic bag under a table at the King Kebab takeaway in Centreway Arcade, Perth, a five-minute walk from the Parmelia Hilton. King Kebabs is now Hillarys marina.

Police said Ms Cutler was believed to have been carrying the bag after changing into a black evening dress.

http://www.news.com.au/news/vanishe...g/news-story/1f9da6564bf58fdfb6f6532c5e7b5d2f

So Julie was carrying a bag, leaves it in King Kebabs Central Arcade, but doesn't leave it in her car? Or her car was not in town and someone retrieve her car from elsewhere? So someone else left her bag in King Kebabs deliberately?

Doesn't sound like boyfriend revenge. Why not charge him?

Suspect someone else left the bag in King Kebab, it also had her work shirt in it. That someone else may have been sitting in there holding the bag and he was spotted by friends, didn't want to be seen with it so he dropped it under the table?

Dan Baker

Club Legend
Jan 12, 2017
Conspiracy Not
AFL Club
West Coast
Robyn Paton

The deceased was an engineer who had separated from her husband and was in the process of negotiating with him the arrangements for custody of their two young children.

The deceased had experienced mental health issues since 2010, including anxiety and suicidal ideation. In June 2015 she experienced a severe panic attack and told her brother’s partner that she wanted to end it all and swim out to sea. However, on 28 July 2015 the deceased told her psychologist that she felt clearer about what she needed and was more positive and hopeful about the future. She felt a significant reduction in anxiety and stress and was engaged with her children.

On the evening of 8 August 2015 the deceased met with friends in Northbridge and returned home alone by taxi arriving at about 10:40pm. While the deceased was with her friends in Northbridge, the deceased’s husband went to their home and dropped off a letter to her. The content of the letter was primarily a proposed custody arrangement of their children.

At 12.36am the next morning the deceased’s husband received a terse text message from the deceased in response to his letter. That was the last available evidence that the deceased was alive.
http://www.coronerscourt.wa.gov.au/...yn_louise_santen.aspx?uid=5721-5789-0451-4615

https://www.missingpersons.gov.au/who-missing/wa/santen-robyn

#paton #patrick Coronial Inquest
Born 1979

Last edited:

Dan Baker

Club Legend
Jan 12, 2017
Conspiracy Not
AFL Club
West Coast
Robyn Paton

Limitations of ASR for Wetland Restoration in the Perth Basin [Honours Thesis 2002]

One proposed method of alleviating this is to use artificial groundwater recharge through bores to increase water supply to the wetlands. The aim of this study is to investigate the responsiveness of various combinations of stratigraphy found within the Perth Basin to artificial recharge through well injection.
Generic conceptual models were developed based on the stratigraphy of the Bassendean
sand region of the Perth basin.

http://www.web.uwa.edu.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0006/1637322/PATON_2002.pdf

#UWA #universityofWA

Last edited:

SmartAlec

Team Captain
Sep 17, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Who are the connections with UWA?

Wetlands research at UWA.

Thesis - Masters or PhD?

Went missed on the Imbolic?

Did she go to Iona?

Last edited:

Dan Baker

Club Legend
Jan 12, 2017
Conspiracy Not
AFL Club
West Coast
She has friends who went to Iona. But I don't know.

The name Paton is a Scottish baby name. In Scottish the meaning of the name Paton is: royal

Paton. This interesting surname has two origins. Firstly, it may be of English origin, being a diminutive of Pat(e), itself a pet name of Patrick, originally from the Latin given name "Patricus", meaning "patrician".

Probably coincidence, Ciara went missing St Patricks celebrations

But hey have no body. Nothin popped up in the ocean. Robyn was an ex member Scarborough SLSC. She was a good swimmer. But they have no body, no clothes, nothing.

Rayney is buried in 'Kings' park.(Went missing same date, Aug7-8 Imbolc) Cutlers clothes left in 'Kings' Kebabs (Solstice)

Last edited:

sprockets

Cancelled
Crime Board Sleuth BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond

The name Paton is a Scottish baby name. In Scottish the meaning of the name Paton is: royal

Paton. This interesting surname has two origins. Firstly, it may be of English origin, being a diminutive of Pat(e), itself a pet name of Patrick, originally from the Latin given name "Patricus", meaning "patrician".

But hey have no body. Nothin popped up in the ocean. Robyn was an ex member Scarborough SLSC. She was a good swimmer. But they have no body, no clothes, nothing.

Rayney is buried in 'Kings' park.(Went missing same date, Aug7-8 Imbolc) Cutlers clothes left in 'Kings' Kebabs (Solstice)
Jane went missing St Columba celebrations.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columba

Yep - probably just another coincidence.
Interesting to me that Dan often leaves words out of sentences and you both left the same word out of the highlighted sentences.

Dan Baker

Club Legend
Jan 12, 2017
Conspiracy Not
AFL Club
West Coast
Interesting to me that Dan often leaves words out of sentences and you both left the same word out of the highlighted sentences.

Ill say it again, admin can cross check in cpanel to ascertain if we are the same person. Its someone who has read posts in the past. I am not anyone else. The other post is after my post. Stop insinuating and speculating.

Give me the server, Ill route trace the problem. Then hand it over to police for investigation on the case. VPNs have different rules for police homicide investigation :)

There a couple of people that have tried to shut down any discussion that got close to a MO. Where there is smoke, there is fire.

There is someone who has knowledge of the crime, on the internet, probably by association of the perp, sharing an attribute of interest, and has skirted and flirted certain aspects of the crime to tease police in the past. Just enough distance away, not to incriminate themselves.

Its probably you.

Last edited:

sprockets

Cancelled
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
No-one's trying to shut down the discussion but most of us want it to be logical and rational. BTW my phone will have a different IP address (different ISPs) to my computer, so posts would appear to come from two different people if I had two different accounts. The thing with yours and Alec's posts is they are very, very similar.

I wonder why you both left out 'during'...

Also BTW, yeah it's probably me :rolleyes:

Dan Baker

Club Legend
Jan 12, 2017
Conspiracy Not
AFL Club
West Coast
Yeah, they call them copy cats, but its in a thread that doesn't need your involvement and you are over analysing it. Send admin a message and ask them to tell you we are not the same people and I am only one user here.
I have better things to do than create multiple users. But it wouldnt be the first time someone has pretended to be someone else on this forum or others for that matter.
Lets make it clear. Its not me, but it maybe you. Especially since you appear to analyse the post styles.

You will notice I was the first poster, and someone else followed me. Then you pick it up, which kinda makes you look like the suspect. You can see how it makes you look like the pretender.

Last edited:

sprockets

Cancelled
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Yeah, they call them copy cats, but its in a thread that doesn't need your involvement and you are over analysing it. Send admin a message and ask them to tell you we are not the same people and I am only one user here.
I have better things to do than create multiple users. But it wouldnt be the first time someone has pretended to be someone else on this forum or others for that matter.
Lets make it clear. Its not me, but it maybe you. Especially since you appear to analyse the post styles.

You will notice I was the first poster, and someone else followed me. Then you pick it up, which kinda makes you look like the suspect. You can see how it makes you look like the pretender.
Suspect? For what? No, the thread needs people like me to post to pressure others (ie, you) into keeping it real. All these definitions of names as being 'gaelic for', place name meanings (and you suggest I'm over-analysing...), etc, are a distraction to the real issue and clog the thread up with useless rubbish. You've even suggested that a strong and extremely desperate man couldn't carry a woman's body 50m. If it's found at trial that these have some relevance then discuss it.

Dan Baker

Club Legend
Jan 12, 2017
Conspiracy Not
AFL Club
West Coast
The other thing is, I didn't think there was Columbia celebrations. Is there even Columbia celebrations? Its not, its a feast date for one of the 3 Irish patron saints. The exact date Jane went missing.

Coincidently, the two streets 5 houses down from the accused bordering his primary school Huntingdale Primary School is Patrick and Shamrock way, like someone hinted at their location and victims from Iona.

Patrick, Shamrock, Iona. Psychological habits of a megalomaniac serial killer. Iguess we willhave to see how all this pans out soon.

If I want say something, Ill say it, not swap a user in a convoluted manner to say something else. You can see how this makes you look like the pretender.

SmartAlec

Team Captain
Sep 17, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one...

We are all entitled to present our views - not entirely sure why you try to control the narrative whilst contributing absolutely nada on this and similar subjects?

Why is there such intense concern from some reagrding identities and certain theories? Reeks of paranoia.

Ps: I am not Dan - who is much cleverer and more informed than I ;)

Last edited:

Dan Baker

Club Legend
Jan 12, 2017
Conspiracy Not
AFL Club
West Coast
So which highschool did Robyn Paton go to?

Her brother starred in a hospitality show. My Kitchen Rules?

Robyn from Africa. Ciara from Africa. Corryn Rayney from Africa.

b5562c6d819cf0dbc5f6e0755f22c4d8.jpg

Happy Freo

LOL 42 years LOL
Aug 26, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle

It will be interesting to see if there is a connection to other missing and murdered Iona students including a current high profile serial killing investigation.

Am just as interested in the fact she studied at UWA.

Suspect there will be POI who either worked or studied at UWA and / or Iona.

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Its an "open finding" that she commited suicide, but there is no body!

I dare say there will be further queries to ensure there is no connection with any POI now or near future.

Robin Santen was an ex member of Scarborough Surf Club.She could swim.

One of Robin's school friends who made appeals had Iona listed on her FB page.

No-one's trying to shut down the discussion but most of us want it to be logical and rational. BTW my phone will have a different IP address (different ISPs) to my computer, so posts would appear to come from two different people if I had two different accounts. The thing with yours and Alec's posts is they are very, very similar.

I wonder why you both left out 'during'...

Also BTW, yeah it's probably me :rolleyes:

Reading back over these is hilarious ...:laughing::laughing:

Happy Freo

LOL 42 years LOL
Aug 26, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Who are the connections with UWA?

Wetlands research at UWA.

Thesis - Masters or PhD?

Went missed on the Imbolic?

Did she go to Iona?

Jane went missing St Columba celebrations.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columba

Yep - probably just another coincidence.

It will be interesting to see if there is a connection to other missing and murdered Iona students including a current high profile serial killing investigation.

Am just as interested in the fact she studied at UWA.

Suspect there will be POI who either worked or studied at UWA and / or Iona.

“The 36-year-old's silver Volkswagen Golf was abandoned at beachside car park near Clancy's Fish Pub on August 9.”

As Droc would say:

“It’s these co-incidences that get to me”.

Must have been those evil plans.

Last edited:
Back