List Mgmt. Collingwood FS & NGA "Peter Daicos Academy" kids

Remove this Banner Ad

We need to stop that sort of behaviour prior to the draft, somebody have a word to him.

Early word was he'd be pretty late / rookie but sounds like his stocks have risen in the 2nd half of the year.

I reckon 40-50 at the earliest

Unless a Team Goes Earlier forcing us to Give up a Bit in Getting Him. With no 2nd Rounder might have to give Future Picks for Him. Though Doubt that would Happen

Unless a Team Goes Earlier forcing us to Give up a Bit in Getting Him. With no 2nd Rounder might have to give Future Picks for Him. Though Doubt that would Happen
Nobody is going to pull the trigger that early to force our hand. They didn't with Callum and he was rated way higher than Tyler.

Nobody is going to pull the trigger that early to force our hand. They didn't with Callum and he was rated way higher than Tyler.

Very True. There is even a Chance we could get Tyler as a Rookie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm pretty sure North did?
They didn't pull the trigger early, they pulled it in the 30's, exactly where he was expected to go. Tyler isn't expected to go until late or even as a rookie. We won't see a bid for Tyler until the 3rd or 4th round absolute earliest.

They didn't pull the trigger early, they pulled it in the 30's, exactly where he was expected to go. Tyler isn't expected to go until late or even as a rookie. We won't see a bid for Tyler until the 3rd or 4th round absolute earliest.
Based on previous drafts (Stewart & Kelly), he may not even be on our radar.
Obviously both Daicos & Callum Brown were...but nothing from the club re Tyler.
They may even pass on him in the rookie draft?

Based on previous drafts (Stewart & Kelly), he may not even be on our radar.
Obviously both Daicos & Callum Brown were...but nothing from the club re Tyler.
They may even pass on him in the rookie draft?
There's been a couple of reports that we regard him as a late/rookie prospect. I'd be surprised if he wasn't on the radar at all.

Still might Rise a Little Bit IF he Impresses at the Draft Combine

Did Cal go to the Combine? From memory he was invited but didn't go, but I could be wrong?

Hopefully Tyler goes but deliberately stinks it up.
Pretty sure cal was at the combine. Daicos was injured and didn't participate in testing from memory.

Did Cal go to the Combine? From memory he was invited but didn't go, but I could be wrong?

Hopefully Tyler goes but deliberately stinks it up.
Pretty sure cal was at the combine. Daicos was injured and didn't participate in testing from memory.
upload_2017-9-19_12-15-32.jpeg

Callum Brown runs with the ball as he completes the Goal Kicking Assessment during the NAB AFL Draft Combine at Etihad Stadium on October 07, 2016 in Melbourne, Australia.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...e-afl-draft-combine-wrap-20161009-gry702.html

Josh Daicos, son of Peter, didn't test. He has a minor knee injury he needs to rest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back